chapter 17

Edward POV

"Swan you hear me." I asked Bella. "I hear you Cullen." She told me.

"Look at Bradley." I told her. "This is very important. Listen to what I have to say and trust me please!" I told her.

"I'm going to tell you what you told me when I didn't remember the first time. Well some of it you showed it to me, but I'm not there yet to you. But Rose is right I'm on my way to you. We all are." I told her.

"You took the time and patience with me, even though you felt lost without me. Do you remember what you told me on our first date about the crash after Bradley death? Tell me everything you told me that day." I asked her.

"Yeah, I told you I knew I couldn't focus, but I was going to race anyways. Rose sense something was wrong and question me about it. But I just told her I was fine. Of course she knew better." She told me. That's when I really could tell she was crying.

"Well I had noticed my front end was loose but didn't care and kept it to myself. Well when it came down to the last two laps my brake system malfunction and something else I didn't pay attention too. I did panic because my gift was gone. It still is. I thought then when my brother died I lost everything. My brother, my best friend, even the gift we shared. But when that car hit me. I had no brakes to stop myself. I did try not to hit the other cars but I couldn't focus at all. Like now. Once I hit the back of another car and my car started to spin out of control and I hit the wall on my side. What no one knew is at the same time another car hit me that cause my car to flip over the pit wall. I told my brother I wanted to die and I was coming to be with him that I couldn't stand being without him."

I let my own tears fall as I heard the gasps. But I let her talk.

"I closed my eyes to let death take me, but of course Bradley found a way to tell me I wasn't dying for me not to give up that dad needed me and I had dreams to fill. Well I was pretty messed up from the accident I had somehow ended up with the shifter in my chest and glass metal fragments all over my body. The left side of my harness had cut some how and when the car flipped over the wall I guess that's when my body slammed against the shifter and all the other parts. I have to live with the reminders of that day every single day just by the scars that are left.
So now you know, but please don't tell no one else, because I don't want to break my dad's heart knowing that day I wanted to actually die." She told me.

"You told me something something way before our first date. In fact I took off on the dirt bike. I guess I scared the hell out of you because you couldn't get my attention for at least twenty minutes." I told her.

"You told me about how Bradley died and that's when you first told me about your accident. But what you remember just after the crash is not what happened to you Swan." I told her.

"What are you talking about? I was awake. I remember telling my dad I needed a new car now." She told me.

"No baby girl. You died that day. In fact you died twice now baby girl. Rose said the second time was like it was Bradley bringing you back to us. I have to agree with her."

     Bella pov

I turned and looked at Bradley again and he nodded his head.

I gripped the steirring wheel as I got bumped into and almost lost control of the car at the speed I'm going.

"HEEEELLLPPP MEEE!" I screamed out. "Look in your rearview mirror Swan." I swam Cullen on his motorcycle.

"I seen what he did." Cullen told me. "I can't focus Edward. What do I do help me please!" I told him.

"Do you trust me Bella?" He asked me.

    Edward POV

"I don't know why, but yes I do." She told me. "Flip your lights off and then close your eyes and feel Bradley." I watched as she flipped off the lights.

"Okay now what?" She asked now focus on me. I did all the same I was telling her. "I feel you Edward." She told me.

"I feel you too. Now put your hand on the shifter and feel your brothers car and open your eyes baby!" Then I heard her.

"WHOOO HOOO! How you know Edward? Thank you Edward." She told me. "You showed me how and Bradley said something about it in a letter to me." I told her.

"OH SHIT!" She said. "What is Baby?" I asked her. "Something just off about his car. Like I just watched him push something something." She told me.

Then I remembered two things. My accident and how I just had my tires changed and when Tyler hitting my car.

Then I remembered Bella changing her tires and something hung from the tire in the back by the back. Then I watched as the scene played out in my head and had to do cpr on Bella.

That's when I sped up on my bike. "Bella I'm on my way to you. I need you guys now. Taylor going to try to kill Bella again. If he can't have her no one else can." I told him.

"Wait, he keeps telling me that and he keeps saying your my boy toy. I get it now." She told me. "Is that why you can't remember your family because he told you that and beat you Edward?" She asked me.

"Yes it is." I told her. Why is she only remembering the bad things that happened to her.

"This is how he killed Jacob. Oh god, He's trying to take everyone out I love or care about." She said.

"You remembered something?" I asked. "Sort of. But I need help. Even if my brother car gets wrecked. I need you do something you won't be okay with but my brother inside of you would do." Then it came to me.

"Your right, I don't like it. Charlie you know what we are about to do?" I asked him. "I know very well what you two are going to do. Rose I need you on the passenger side of the car. Emmett I need you behind Edward just in case you need to take his place. Jasper and Alice stay behind me." Charlie instructed.

"Oh right on my mark we do this. Rose up here beside me first, so we can go at same time." I heard a horn and turned my head and seen Rose beside me.

"Ready?" I asked and I heard everyone including Bella. "Ready!" I turned my head to look at Rose. She nods her head.

"Lights out now!" I closed my eyes as I flipped my lights off. "Bradley I need your help even if your spirit has to become apart of my spirit to do this. I can't lose your sister and you know this move more than I do. So please for the love of your sister and her life help me!" I gasped when I felt a sensation I never felt in my life time.

Then a different life flash through my mind. It like I was seeing through someone's else's eye's.

Then when I got to where I was watching myself push Bella away, I knew who it was. Bradley did it. He moved inside of me to help me.

Then I let myself become one with him and I opened my eyes. "NOW! PUNCH!"

I do not own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.