chapter 21

Edward pov

All of a sudden I felt Bella. What the fuck. She didn't remember everything and it was hitting her like a freight train or something.

"GOD DAMN IT BELLA WHAT IS GOING ON? YOU NEED TO FOCUS YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING HIT THE DAMN TREE HEAD ON IF YOU DON'T GO AROUND THE DAMN CURVE!" I heard Whitlock yell out and he used her first name.

My eyes widen. She's not focused. She doesn't even know she's even in the god damn car.

"SHE FUCKING DOESN'T EVEN KNOW SHE'S IN THE GOD DAMN CAR! SHE DIDN'T REMEMBER EVERYTHING AND NOW IT'S COMING AT HER LIKE A GOD DAMN FREIGHT TRAIN!" I yelled out.

"What do I do?" Whitlock asked. "How close is she?" I asked.

"About 2 miles." Fuck! Then I felt Bradley move inside of more and I cracked my neck.

"I got it!" I blink my eyes for a second because that was not my voice. But I went with it.

"Go for it Bradley!" I told him. "With pleasure my brother!" I felt my foot go on the clutch and my foot go on the gas as I shifted.

I smiled but it was 2 half of smile. Half his and half mine. It felt like we were being completely becoming one for the first.

"You're going to be with me for the rest of my life!" I said as a fact.

"What do you think? Besides that an asshole is going to become more of a problem than we ever think." My eyes widen.

"Fuck!" I said. "Oh don't worry so much. With me in you you won't lose your memory. It will be a deep sleep and you will wake up and remember everything this time and every time. Lets just say they planned it up there if you know what I mean but you don't have my gift of sight like I do just everything else and this. Then I can go to punch when she needs me and be in two places at once. Only my family will know this not yours." He told me.

"I get it!" I told him. "Who are you talking to?" Whitlock asked me.

"Me, he is on the phone with me." I smiled when my dad spoke up. I called Charlie my dad because that was what he was to me.

"Are you almost there?" He asked me. I just whipped around Whitlock.

"Holy hell, Cullen 1 where the fuck you come from?" I chuckled.

"Oh let's just say I came from nowhere." I told him and I heard Charlie start laughing.

I pull up next to Bella and she looks like she is in space or something.

Bradley and I say fuck at the same time. "How the fuck is she driving?" Bradley asked. "I'm not sure about that myself." Then something popped into my head.

"Oh that's going to piss her off!" I said. Then Bradley slowly inched my car or his car next to hers.

"This is going to hurt!" I said. He made a quick twist with the steering and bumped her car and snapped her head to me real quick and she glared at me.

"Fuck my life! I blame you Bradley for this!" I heard him laughing and I pointed to the front of me and she jumped.

"HOLY FUCK I'M IN MY CAR!" She said. "What gave you your first clue?" Whitlock asked.

"Whitlock not now!" I growled through my teeth. "My bad!" He said.

"Punch!" She turned and looked at me. "Bradley?" I closed my eyes. I nod my head but I also had to say something.

"Baby, you need to focus because there is a curve coming up and switch your com over for a minute I need to talk to you in private. I repeat this is private." We set it up so we could have a private conversation when we had to.

I switched over. "You hear me baby?" I asked her. "Yeah!" She told me.

"I'm going to tell you something that your brother just told me. He is going to stay with me and I will never lose my memory again. When I wake up I will remember everything. That part is between us. Got it!" I told her.

"Yeah!" I saw a smile go on her face. "Now dad and Rose will know Bradley is here in spirit form but no one else will. Right now we're both here and he bumped your car to get your attention not me." I told her.

"Bradley I'm kicking your ass." She said. I started laughing.

"He said bring it and eat my dust and oh God see you!" I said. I punched the gas and shifted

"Oh, both of your asses are mine. Plus you didn't finish that saying." She told me and she pulled in front of me.

"It's eat my fucking dust and see you and the fucking finish line." I started laughing.

"Lets kicks some ass punch and switch your com back over." I told her.

"What the hell are those doing up there?" Whitlock asked.

"Oh, get your head out of your ass Whitlock and race will you. Your lagging behind. Or don't you know how to race?" Bella asked.

"Oh those are fighting words Swan!" Whitlock said. "If you think you can handle my and Swans sexy ass bring it on Whitlock because you can't beat us." I told.

"Whow, my husband told your ass." I heard her laughing. "Wait a minute she remembers?" Emmett asks.

"I don't know? Baby do you remember?" I asked her. "Gimme me some loving.." she started singing.

"Oh my God who turned back on the music?" I asked. I heard Charlie laughing.

"Dad I'm so kicking your ass." I told me. "Now son, why would you do that?" He asked me.

"You know damn well why?" I laughed. "I love this family." I said. I drove up next to Bella and smile at her and she swerved again.

I laughed. "Got a problem Punch?" She just mumbled and I just laughed harder.

I do not own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.