chapter 15

Bpov

I was taking a shower standing under the hot water just letting it hit me. I was thinking about what we did last night.

I felt like it was magic, it was so incredible that I don't know you could feel so loved.

I finally get out of the shower and got dress. Were back on the next race in Watkins Glen International in new York.

I checked the twins and they we're sleeping. Then I walked out and was stopped with a cup of coffee in my way. I turned and saw it was Edward.

I smirked and reach out for the coffee and Edward pulled me to him. "We changed this up." I tried to reach for my coffee.

"You need to kiss me in order to have this coffee." I looked back at the coffee then said the heck with it.

I stood up on my tip toes wrapped my arms around his neck and softly pressed my lips and nimbling on his bottom lip to ask for permission inside as he granted me.

I finally pulled away breathless I turned grabbed my cup of coffee and left him standing there in a zone.

I took a drink of my coffee and I have a big smile on my face. I walked by dad and his mouth dropped open.

I took my hand pushed it shut and tapped dad on the side of his face. "I'm still kicking your ass dad." That's when the smiled showed up on dad face.

I finally sit down and look at Edward and he's still standing there. He finally moved his eyes to me.

Then something popped up about something about chewing it. So I started chewing on my bottom lip.

I looked out of the corner of my eye and he has a new look on his face. Then he walked over to me and sat down next to me.

Then he leans over next to my ear. "You remember something. Stop chewing on your lip." I turn my head. "I only remember I chew on my lip when I'm considerating on something.". I smiled and turned and did it again.

"Your going to regret this or maybe you might figure out why I told you to stop that." I raise my eye in confusion and I started to chew on my lip without knowing because I was trying to figure out what he meant by that.

The next I knew Edward pulled me up and we started to go to his room. He pushed me in and I started laughing.

The next I knew I was pushed against the wall and Edward had pressed his lips to mine.

The next I knew we were taking our clothes off and Edward picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

I started to chew on my bottom lip as I slided down. I bury my face in his neck so I'm not so loud.

The next we came together and Edward slid down to the floor. I started to smile and then I started to giggled.

"I need to remember this for is I want you like this I know what to do." Edward started tickling me.

I tip my head and just laugh. I was starting to feel like myself coming back and its all because of Edward.

I look deep into Edwards eyes and telling him with my eyes how much I love him. Edward takes a piece of my hair and puts it behind my ear.

"I got to talk to you. You remember you asked me if you have enemies?" I nodded.

"You don't have a enemy I do. But let me finish. He is your stalker Baby." I look to the ground thinking.

I was searching for some memory of it. Then I gasped and I started to breath heavy.

"Ttyylleerr." Was all I could get out as I'm seeing everything  Tyler ever did then I remember he kills my brother and Jacob.

I look back at Edward. "He kidnapped us didn't he?" Edward closed his eyes and took a big breath. "Yes and you saved me. But you saved me more than once." All I could do is blink my eyes.

I laid my head and buried my face into his neck and wrapped my arms around him as Edward did for me.

          Epov

I knew Bella was over load. Remembering what he did to her. I tip my head back against the wall then Bella started crying.

I pulled to me closer and I tipped my head down. "I won't let him touch you if I can help. I can't get hit on right side of my head. If I don't get the shots in time I could lose my memory. But you know what I can't forget?" She shakes her head no.

"I will never forget how much I love you. It happen more then once. But I always find my love for you. Our love can't be broken and your brother told me in a letter to. Oh I have his blood in me to." She started laughing.

"Double whammy!" Is all she said. I was confused by this. "Something Rose said to me. I have you and my brother here if you think about it." Makes since. I kissed Bella and helped her up as I got up.

I sat Bella on the bed and threw her clothes to her. I got dressed and walked out and grabbed a cup of coffee and turned and leaned against the counter.

Then I saw the look of Charlie face. "Don't you even do it old man." Charlie shook his head and chuckled.

"I told Bella about Tyler. I also told what would happened when I get hit in the right side of my head and what could happen if I don't get my shots in time." I told Charlie.

"How she take it?" He asked. "She took it just fine dad. Remember I'm just like you." Bella said as she leaned into me and I wrapped my arm around her.

"Hey now that's my coffee." Bella took a drink of it. "I was thirsty." I just smiled.

I do not own all my characters in the story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story