chapter 16

Bella pov

Right now we are at daytona and its night and I'm on the track while everyone is sleeping.

For some reason I couldn't sleep. Something was nagging at me for some reason.

"Bella!" I turned and for some reason Tanya was standing there. "Why are you here?" She gave me a confused look.

"I came to cheer you on and give you support Bella. Why you even asked me that, when we are friends now?" I don't remember being friends with her.

"I don't remember ever being friends with you. In fact I remember opposite. You treated me like shit. Always have, worse after my brothers accident." I got up and walked to my dads trailer that Billy hauled with my brothers camora on it.

I jumped in it and Tanya stopped me. I rolled down the window. "Why you doing this Bella? When you know Taylor just waiting for you to be by yourself." I looked down for a minute.

"This is what I know. The speed. It helps me calm myself down. But I don't remember us being friends Tanya. I don't remember a lot of things. I remember mine and Edwards first date. But all from that all I remember is bad happening to me." With that I drove off and sure enough I was followed.

       Edward POV.

All of a sudden I was woken to pounding. I slowly get up and went to the front of the motor home.

Tanya was standing there with Charlie. "What's going on?" I asked. Tanya whipped her head around.

"Do you know me?" I looked at Tanya confused. "Yes I know you Tanya what kind of question is that?" I asked. "Son I think she's asking if you remember her changing to be Bells and your friend?" I nod my head.

"It's Bella and I know she don't remember. She took off in a camora and I told her not to go because of Taylor. But she left and Taylor following her." I hurried and pounded on Roses door and I went back and got ready.

I went back out front. "Tonya stay here until someone comes and to look after the twins and even then don't leave please. Dad is Emmett and Rose ready?" I asked.

"So is Jasper and Alice. Let's go." I ran out the door and my motorcycle was already out of the trailer along with Rose motorcycle. She walked up and handed me my gun.

I told her think you. I put my helmet on and plug it. "Hey baby can you hear me?"

"I told you not to call me that and how you know?" She asked us. "Let's say a little birdie told us and you have someone by the name of Taylor following you." I told her.

"Yeah I do. I'm scared Cullen. I don't know what to do. He shoting at me." I closed my eyes and tried to control my anger and then I could feel that Bella couldn't focus.

"Swan how long haven't you been able to use your gift?" I asked. "BANG!ARRRGHH! I DON'T KNOW! AWHILE AND HOW YOU KNOW! Never mind you told me already."

"Dad did you hear that?" I asked Charlie. "I heard it. Your the key son. I told you that. My son Bradley told you that. Now save my daughter and you know what to do, were right behind you."  I closed my eyes and focus on Bella and her car then I focus on my bike.

"Bradley be her passenger and guide her until I get there." I snapped my eyes and feel where she is.

      Bella pov

Just after I heard Cullen say that about my brother I felt something on my shoulder. I turned my head and looked. There sitting in the passenger seat was my brother.

"But how?" I asked. "Edward asked me to be here with you. Bells he love's you more than you can ever know." Tears started running down my face.

I faced the road.

     Edward POV

"Bradley I'm scared. I'm afraid I lost my gift since you died." I heard her say.

"Dad who Bella talking to?" Rose ask. "She's talking to Bradley sweetheart. Edward son, I don't know what you just did but thank you." Charlie told me.

"No thanks necessary Charlie. Your son told me I was the key in for her to remember. You and Rose were the key for me to remember this time. I remembered everything. Why I have to take my meds who caused to everything except my biological family. You all took me under your wing and treated me like family and never lied to me and I couldn't be greatful. Now let's save the love of my life, follow me." I told them.

       BELLA POV

"You never lost your gift Bells. It just got locked away again when you lost your memory." I started shaking my head as the tears fell more.

I screamed when Taylor bumped the back of Bradley car. "Swan you there?" Rose asked.

"Rose I'm scared." I told her. "I know you are. We all do. We are all on our way sis, with Cullen leading the way." She told me.

"Wait no one no one knows here I'm at, much less I don't even know." I told her.

Then I started to see Taylor come up beside me. He points to the side of the road.

"He wants me to pull over." I said into the cb. "Press down the accellotor as far as it goes but make sure you shift baby girl." I heard my dad tell me.

So I did as I was told. "Swan you hear me." I heard Cullen. "I hear you Cullen." I told him.

"Look at Bradley." I turn and look at Bradley. "This is very important. Listen to what I have to say and trust me please!" I nod my head even though I know he can't see me.

"I'm going to tell you what you told me when I didn't remember the first time. Well you actually showed me and I'm not there to show you though."
He told me.

I don't own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.