chapter 26

Bella pov

The light behind us started flickering and I started seeing more images in my head.

I tilted my head to the side. I didn't finish remembering everything.

First I seen the day we got married and then the day I took our rings off and  gave them back to him and why I did it.

It was the last memory I never remembered and I let go of Edward without knowing it and I started falling.

Edward caught me just before I fell off the bike and he stopped the bike really fast.

"Holy fuck punch!" I heard my brother's voice not Edwards as I hit the ground.

I looked at my left hand and back up at him.

All I could do is blink and then I heard a bike and I jumped up really fast and got back on the front of the bike as Edward looked behind him.

He took off again and I closed my eyes again to focus again.

I leaned back this time and cleared my head.

I focused on the bike first and I sat straight up and then I put my hands flat on the bike so I could really focus this time.

Then I creaked my neck and open my heart fully up and let Edward fully in this time and let his love flow through me first then I creaked my neck again.

      Edward pov

"Oh shit, hang on brother because my sister is going to open her heart up to you fully this time." Bradley just told me.

I just watched out of the corner of my eye as Bella leaned back.

She just completely cleared her mind. Then she focused on just the bike and sat straight up and put her hands flat against the bike.

What the hell! "This ain't right, this is different. What are you up to sis?" Bradley asked.

She creaked her neck and then I felt her heart fully open up to me and I had to tighten my grip on the handle bars.

Then she let my love feel her and she creak her neck again and she felt all of me and creaked her neck again and then connected with me.

What the hell was that? It was like a surge. Then she creaked her neck her neck again and I felt Bradley jolt inside of me.

"Holy fucking shit! Brother she has a another gift I never knew about and we need to stop now and focus on her and the turn off now!" Bradley told me and I did what he told me and turned off the bike.

I closed my eyes and focused on Bradley first and he connected as one with me and then I connected with the bike and picture the whole bike and then I creaked my neck and put my hands over Bella's.

I open my heart fully to her and creaked my neck again.

I let my love for her flow to her and then I felt her love for me.

Then I felt that surge move through me and Bradley and Bella at the same time.

     Bella pov

After we fully connected through my other gift I snapped my eyes open and Edward locked eyes with me.

I lift my left hand up. He reached in his pocket and slid both rings on my finger.

I knew he kept them with him the minute I connected with him and then we fully connected when they figure out what I was doing.

We both snapped our heads around we heard the dirt bike and Edward pulled me against him and we just watched as the person drove by.

We stayed there quite waiting and the person drove back by.