chapter 13

Bpov

We were at home now for a quick break before we race here at home.

I was at the shop working. It was something that I remember to do and I own.

Then my phone rang. I answered without looking. "Hello!" I said. "Is this Isabella Swan Cullen?" The lady asked me.

"Yes it is. How may I help you?" I asked. "Well my name is April Mars and I work for I work for Cool cars magazine. I was wondering if we could do a photo shoot and interview?" I thought for a second.

"Sure meet me at the race track here in town in a hour." I told them.

I called my dad and told him and he said he meet me there with Rose.

The first shot was alright. Just in my uniform next to my car. Then they asked me to unzip it down.

"No!" I felt out refused. Then they hand me a tank top and hipster short and the we're really skimpy. I hurried and took them off.

Then I turned around and see the clothes rack.  "Oh hell no!" I walked out.

"Interview and photo shoot down now." Then I went and got on my bike and went home.

"EDWARD ANTHONY MASON CULLEN!" How did I know that. He came out with little Rose I guess her name.

"Why you yelling my full name? Ohh who pisst you off?" I garled at him.

"DID YOU FUCKING KNOW?" I was very pisst. "Know about what Bella?" My eyes widen. "THE STUPID MAGAZINE AND THERE PHOTO SHOOT?" I asked.

"Oh dear lord not again. Let me lay Little Rose down and will talk." I started pacing. I couldn't calm down.

"To answer your question no I did not know. Let me guess skimpy clothes?" He asked. I tighten up my fist.

"How do you know about and why I can't?" I asked him.
He was starting to walk up to me and I backed up. He stopped.

"I know because I seen you. You are the beautiful woman I ever seen in my life Bella." He told me.

I just look at him. "So this happen before?" He just nods his head. I put my head down.

"I'm going back to work." I told him. I got to the shop and went an grabbed my hidden bottle of jack.

I took a long swig of it. Then tried to go back to work. I couldn't focus on what I was doing because I was to pisst.

I made sure I had my bottle of jacks. I stopped at the party store and picked up more and a pack of cigarettes.

Yes I smoke. But haven't in a long time. I hop back on my bike and took off.

I ended up at the river. I got off my bike and walked to the burn mark in the ground. It had a burnt up bike.

I take a swig of the jacks. Why did I come here. I don't understand it. Then I heard something.

I looked around and I didn't see anything. I started a fire and sat on the ground looking into the fire.

This place is famlier to me but I just can't place it. Then I seen a knife go for my throat.

I took a long sip of my Jack's. "What's wrong with you?" Taylor asked me.

"I have no memory." I told him. "So when I put your boy toy in front of you, you didn't know who he is?" He asked.

"Oh you don't know the half of it." I told him. He took the knife from my throat and I heard him walking.

"This plays so good in my plan. He can just watch what I do to you." I turned and glared at him.

"Not happening!" I told him. Then he put the gun under my chin. "So why all the attention?" I asked him.

"I want you as mine." I shake my head. "I will never belong to you asshole. I don't exactly why but I think I belong to someone else." I just got up and walked to my bike and got on while I left him stun.

I took off out of there like a bat out of hell. I mybe buzzed but I can still drive.

I decided to go to the race track. I changed my clothes. I walk out and brush my hand walking around the car until I reached the hood.

I lean over and put my hands flat on the hood and closed my eyes. I saw my brother. "See what's in front of you punch." Then Edward came into view for some reason.

"I will never give up on you." Then it disappeared. I stood up and went and opened the garage door. I run back and get into the car.

I put my helmet on and harnessed myself up and put the net up.

I drove out on to the track and stopped. I put one hand on the stick and the other hand gripping the stirring wheel.

I take off squealing the tires went I took off. Evevn though I been drinking I just drove the gears.

It felt good to be in my car. The faster I went the faster I wanted to go. 'Holy shit Bells. I've never seen you driving like this in awhile." He told me.

"I want to race nationals again. You guys told me I was good at it." I told my dad.

"Not happening baby girl." He told me. "Wait a minute Charlie. Maybe just give her what she's needs. Hand me the mic." I heard Edward say.

"Is this what you want Bella?" I took a deep breath. "Yea! It has all I dreamed about since I could race." I told him.

"Are you willing to let me coach you?" I thought for a second. "Yes as long as Emmett in the race with me." I couldn't believe I was doing this.

"The next race is in Michigan. You sure you want to do this?" He asked me. "Yes!" I said.

"Then put the car up and come home and pack." I did as he told me to do. Then my phone goes off and it's a text message with a media pictures from unknown number.

I open the first one.

Unknown number: I thought you want so reminder.

I look and I guess I had a skirt on and my underwear was gone. I started breathing heavy.

Then I clicked on the next picture. I looked at it confused. Because it was me and Jake getting it the car at what look like a resurtrant.

Then imagines go through my head.

Bella: who is this?

Unknown number: someone that wants you.

"DAD GET IN HERE NOW!" I yelled out. Dad come in and I handed him the phone. "THAT MOTHER FUCKER. changing number baby girl.

I turned and see Edward leaning against the door frame. Dad hands Edward the phone and he looks at it.

He looked up at me a moment. I shake my head to him. That I don't want to deal with it. Especially him.

I don't own all the characters in the story.

I own the rest of the characters and story.