chapter 19

Bella pov

We got to the race track early and we were practicing and and it felt so good to be in a different frame of mind.

I felt more relaxed more focused. No one knew I had all my memories back, not even Edward. I wanted to surprise them on race day.

We had alot more racers than usual in the race. Emmett came up with a idea for a fund raiser for animals in the shelter and rape victims plus suicide  victims or families of them. And the biggest wounded  warriors.

This is the time when national and Nascar took a break and guess way they are to race.

When we walked around I was in awed of the big named drivers that was here.

We made sure I was in a baseball cap, with my hair tucked into it and sun glasses on. I even stole Edwards leather jacket, I had a tank top on and a pair of skinny jeans on with my boots.

Edward and the kids were always with me. I froze in my tracks when I saw Tanya. "I will be right back." I told him as he stopped and watched me.

I stopped in front of her. "I want to tell you I'm sorry for what I said. I just.." She stopped me by wrapping me into a hug and I returned it.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again. I thought you died." She told me. "I'm alive thanks to Edward and I owe you a thank you for telling them." I told her.

"You remember!" I smiled when she said that. "Shh! No one knows yet. I'm waiting to the race to surprise them." She pulled away and helped up her fist.

I looked at it for a second and fist bumped it and brought my hand back and wiggled my fingers and laughed.

"Looks like some one is confused." I turned my head and looked and sure enough Edward got a confused look on his face. I just smiled back at him.

On race day I was sitting in my car waiting to start my engine. "What is going on that head of yours Swan?" I smiled.

"Wouldn't you want to know hot stuff." I told him. "Hot stuff, Swan now I know you're up to something." I smiled even bigger.

"You'll just have to see won't you." I told him. "START YOUR ENGINES!" My engines came to life as I rived up the engines a couple of times.

Then I followed the pace car out. The pace car finally went off the track. Then I seen the green flag go down.

"Time to do my magic!" I closed my eyes and focused on Bradley first the Edward then the twins then my car and and  Bradley car.

"I'm with you baby and you remember everything." I put a big smile on my face. "Hey Cullen where you at?" I asked.

"I'm back in 28th position." I down shifted and started going like in was nothing until I was beside him.

"Well hello gerogous." I told him  looked at him. He turned and looked at me. "Well hello sexy, where you come from?" He asked me.

"Oh I got lonely up all the way up in the lead. So I thought I could come back here and be next to you gerogous." He chuckled.

"But I thought we were here to race baby?" He asked me. "Oh this is racing?" I asked him.

"No that was you showing off again." He told me. "Hmm, what  do you say and we race then." I told him.

"Alright you 2, stop with the fore play and race and don't rag on my cars will you." My dad said. "Yes, dad!" We said at the same time." I could hear my dad chuckling.

             Charlie pov

"How's it looking out there dad?" Rose asked as she walks up. "So far so good. It's just more cars on shorter track and they made it 300 laps instead of 200 here." I told her.

"I bet Edward having a hay day out there. Longer track and more and... dad there's Tyler coming up on Edward." She told me.

"Cullen, Tyler coming up on your ass." I told him. "Cullen 2 and Whitlock you got your ears on?" I asked them.

"Cullen 2 here and Whitlock here." They both said. "Time to take the plan in action you 3." I  told them. "Swan, listen to me and feel everything Edward does that's all you have to do don't ask just do." I told her.

"Got it!" She told me. I watched as they took the plan into action and they were all moving as they were one.

"How is this happening?" I heard Rick asked. I turned and looked at the cd and gimme some lovin came to mind.

I put in the cd and found it and turned it on repeat and turned it up and placed my headphones down on it and leaned back and watched everything with a smile on my face.

              Edward pov

I  started to hear music go through my headphones and I had to laugh because of what song it was and then I heard Bella start singing.

I had to adjust. "Damn you dad!" I chuckled as I looked up to the ceiling for a second. "What's the matter Cullen 1 can't handle baby sis singing the song?" Emmett asked me..

"Be damn lucky your racing and not at home because I  would hit you right now. Now shut up and race you big goof." I told him.

I went back to focusing on Bella and she was laughing now. "Shut up Swan and have your fun." I told her and she started singing again and went speeding ahead my.

"Hey, that's cheating." I told her. "Oh but didn't you know it didn't say nothing in the rule book about cheating Cullen and what you going to do about anyways Cullen?" She asked me.

"Oohhh, those are fighting words Swan and you can eat my dust punch!" I told her as I got up beside her.

I  don't own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.