twenty nine. our little psychos

EDITED AUGUST 19, 2021

The fact that Five was alone with The Handler made Eight a wee bit nervous, but the realization that almost no time would pass for the two of them crosses her mind, and now, Eight is calm.

The chime of the ice cream truck continued once again. Eight looked behind her to see Hazel and Cha-Cha falling from the impact of Eight using her mind on them.

She remembers what they did to Klaus, and now Eight is seeing red.

"This is for Klaus, bitches!" she exclaimed, starting to focus. A replica of a bone structure started to cloud her mind, then she focused it on Cha-Cha. With a quick flick of her wrist, Cha-Cha let out a groan in pain when Eight made her wrist break. The Ice Cream truck hit the car, making the two adults inside groan in pain.

"Five?" Luther questioned, obviously looking for the boy. "Eight, where's Five?"

"I'll explain everything tomorrow, call out a meeting," she said in a rush, before looking at Cha-Cha with her wrist broken, who was walking towards them. One thing that never sat right with her was despite the number of injuries she would get, Cha-Cha always seemed normal.

Luther slowly held up the briefcase so the assassins would see, with a small smirk appearing on his face. "Come get it!" he exclaimed, throwing the briefcase to the side. Cha-Cha ran towards the briefcase, while Hazel ran towards the gun that Five had thrown in the other direction.

Eight had a sick, menacing smile on her face as she choked Hazel several feet into the air. Eight groaned when her mind felt how heavy Hazel was.

"Klaus! Diego! Get out of the van!" she screamed. Eight smiled at Hazel who was still struggling to breathe, before throwing him several feet into the air, making him fall down on his stomach. Luther started to run up towards Diego and Klaus, helping them go to the car. When Eight had noticed that Cha-Cha was about to run towards them after seeing that the briefcase was fake, she looked towards the broken ice cream truck, and with all her might, threw it on Cha-Cha who unfortunately outran the situation.

Eight ran towards the car, rushing into the driver's seat, ready to floor it, until Luther, obviously, had to intervene.

Luther gave her a glare. "I'm driving."

Eight sighed and dragged Luther using her mind into the front seat, while she climbed her way into the driver's seat. She stepped her foot on the pedal, speeding away from the assassins. Like hell she would let him drive.

-

"Where's Vanya?" Eight asked, looking around the small circle they formed around the bar that Reginald had never let them in as kids. Allison paused for a moment, looking at her coffee cup. "I couldn't reach her." she lied. They all waited for Klaus to come in before Luther started explaining the situation they were in.

"Three days?" Allison asked, taking a cup of coffee.

Eight took one cup, drinking the whole cup until there was nothing left. Luther watched in amusement as Eight threw the empty coffee cup away. "Three days." Eight confirmed, wiping her lip of the little coffee that was on her lips.

Diego looked confused for a moment, while Klaus looked like he had some sort of epiphany. "The old bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it. He just left out the part about how soon." Klaus added.

"Can we even trust you guys? I mean you're both kinda.." Allison made a motion towards her head, before whistling.

Klaus chuckled, "Our little psychos." he laughed.