fourteen. griddys doughnuts

EDITED MAY 22, 2021

Eight stormed inside the kitchen, still mad about Diego and Luther acting like children. It reminded her so much of the fights they always had when she was a child, but they were adults. Why didn't they act like it?

They were acting like children, the world is going to end in eight days and she still hasn't found any leads yet.

The girl went to sit down on the dining table, her head buried in her hands. Everything was continuously stressing her out, and all they had was an eyeball that was clutched on Luther's fingers when he died.

The eyeball.

Eight stood up, looking for Five. This wasn't an easy task, considering they lived in a gigantic house. It took her a few seconds before she had finally found him perched on the sofa that was near their paintings. This took Eight by surprise since it was only now that she had seen those paintings.

The girl in the picture wasn't who she was right now. The girl in the painting was small, innocent, and pure - and she was anything but that.

"It's nice to see that he remembered us," Eight spoke out, not expecting Reginald to pull out with something like this. He hated her.

Five nodded and got up from the sofa he was previously situated on. "Yup, apparently, he told Pogo to keep track of how long we were gone," he shared. Eight looked up to the painting of herself, admiring whoever the artist was to get the details of her face so on point.

"Anyways," she tore her eyes away from the painting, deciding to focus on what's more important at the moment. "That's what I came here to tell you. The eyeball, the company that manufactured it. Is it located near here?" she asked.

Five stood beside her, digging out the glass the eyeball that he placed in tissue inside his pocket. "I don't know about that yet." he sighed, safely putting the eyeball back into the small area.

"Eight, Five." a soft female voice called out. They both turned their backs on the paintings and came face to face with Vanya. "I'm going to go head out. Diego was right, I shouldn't be here." she muttered in a small voice.

"Vanya-" Eight tried to stop her from leaving. The world was ending and they needed all the help they could get, even if it was from her.

Before she could say anything, Vanya just gave her a smile, shaking her head. "Just keep safe, okay? Both of you," she stated and went to walk towards the giant doors that were at the front, leaving.

Five grumbled before holding Eight's hand, spacial jumping them both into the kitchen.

Eight sat down, again, on one of the stools. Klaus was seated on the chair beside her, with his feet up, holding a guitar to his chest. Eight didn't know where in the world Klaus could have gotten the guitar, but she decided to not ask for an answer. "So, Eight. My beautiful, favourite, little sister." Klaus dragged out his words, but suddenly hissing behind him. "No Ben, you are not my favourite."

Eight was pretty annoyed when Klaus called her "little.", considering she was 28 years older than him. The thought vanished when she heard Klaus conversing with Ben.

"Ben?" Eight asked, the feeling of sadness washing over her again.

But she had more important things to sort out first.

"Tell him I said hi." Eight told Klaus before standing next to Five. She watched as he rummaged through the items stacked on one of the shelves in the kitchen, knowing exactly what Five wanted to have. The sound of heels clicking onto the floor was suddenly heard, which made them aware of Allison's presence in the room.