we need to talk

hi babes, we need to talk, i think.

first off, i've said this a hundred times but please for the love of god do not refer to the OC as yourself in my books. they AREN'T reader inserts. they are their own characters, that's why they have a name! "five loves us." "vanya really do be exposing us." NO. they're not you, my characters are their own characters with their own characteristics. if you want that, go read a Y/N fic. there's plenty of those.

second, in my second book in my five fic series (megalomaniac) stop joking about my two characters of color being related, even if they aren't the same ethnicity. nicole and jeongin are not related. they're a couple, and you guys absolutely do not understand how uncomfortable it makes me feel when you guys joke about her being his "long lost sibling." it's not funny. just because jeongin and nicole are both korean does not mean that they are related.

third, this isn't goodreads. i am obviously a very flawed writer, and i was only thirteen when i wrote witch. fourteen when i wrote megalomaniac. i am currently fifteen, and obviously i'm not an amazing writer because i write for fun. it's something i deeply enjoy. this is only fanfiction, i am not a professional writer, my work isn't going through a paid editor. don't expect so much of me and go commenting how it underwhelmed you.

fourth, don't tell me what to do with my books. i do what I think is right for the story, because these are my ideas and these things come from my head. if you have amazing ideas, go write a book, i'm sure people would love to hear it; but do not dictate me on what to do.

stop acting like you're the master of fanfiction when you're telling authors to change their own storylines to fit YOUR wishes.

fifth, this is a problem especially with my five fics, but my main character's arent only to be with their love interest. i see people getting mad because my main character (eight) — spoiler if you haven't read book two— gets mad at five and gets a little distanced with five. i get it, it's a five fic, but eight is much more than five's wife and she's trying to discover herself, it annoys me sooo much when people get mad at ME for not making them kiss every chapter and when i give them problems.

sixth, don't act like a fucking smartass with me. there's this one person (i'm not gonna say the account, partly because i forgot their username and partly because they piss me out so much) but they kept on pointing out every single mistake in the dialogue from the show. example;

"Don't touch the door."

then this mf would comment: "Actually, in the series, it's "do not touch the door."

😐😐😐

seventh, oh god this is what annoys me the most. stop!! telling!! me!! it's!! annoying!! when!! my!! characters!! cry!! crying is a normal response, and it's not like my character (eight) constantly cries, because she does not; she only does when she's being placed into situations that are LITERALLY threatening her life. stop saying she's a crybaby when she was being tortured as a kid, jesus christ.

thanks for listening.