nineteen. mi hermano

Start from the beginning

"Hi, Ben." Eight said, waving to Klaus side. What was she supposed to say? I miss you and I wish you were here but you're dead? Greeting him was the most logical thing to say at the given moment.

Eight, shrugging, started to leave before Klaus spoke up. "Hey, hey, hey so you need any more company today? I could, uh clear my schedule."  Klaus offered, taking a sip from the flask he had in his other hand.

"Looks like you've got your hands full." Five replied with a forced smile on his face.

"Oh this? No, no, I can do this whenever." Klaus insisted, before falling back into the dumpster.

"Klaus? Are you okay?" Eight asked, generally concerned about him. God knows how much germs were in the thing.

"I just-just misplaced something. That's all," he explained. "Oh! I found it! Thank god!" he cried, popping up with a half eaten doughnut in hand. Eight grimaced a bit as he bit into the doughnut with a wary expression.

He swallowed the disgusting thing before looking back at them. "Delicious!" he cheered. Eight looked at Klaus, horrified of what he was doing. Five seemed more annoyed than concerned. "I'm done funding your drug habit." He snapped. They both began to walk away, with Eight still constantly shooting Klaus concerned looks.

"Come on! You don't — maybe I just want to hang out with my siblings! Not you." He called out, and Eight started to shake her head. She could only imagine the annoyed look that Ben had gave him.

"Mi hermano! I love you! Even if you can't love yourself!" he yelled out at Five, leaning on the side of the dumpster.

-

After a few minutes of driving, Five parked across the street from the building that they visited the other day.

Eight sighed, removing the seatbelt that she had and looked at Five. "So, what are we doing?" she asked.

"We're waiting." Five replied simply, his gaze still fixated at the building. Eight nodded before looking outside.

It had been a few minutes of silence before she had realised something. "Hey, where's Delores?" she asked.

"Oh shit." he mumbled in realization, pulling Delores out of the bag. Eight set Delores between them, making her comfortable. "Hey. Sorry you were in there for too long, Delores." he apologised.

Eight figured that Delores had noticed the two bottles of beer that was in the bag she was in. "Are both of you drunk?" Delores asked.

Eight gave Delores a look of confusion. "No, we're not drunk." she stated, putting her feet up to the headboard.

"We're working," Five explained.

Delores started to question the two of them. "Is it about the eye thing?"

"Yes, it is about the eye thing. This is the place where it was made. Or will be made." He sighed, turning back at the window. "We just have to wait." he informed, staring at the building.

Five looked out the window watching the people walk up and down the street, while grasping the glass eye on his hand tightly. Children's laughter rung out as a group of boys ran by playing with a ball. However, their laughter started becoming inaudible as ash began to fall down around him as Five found himself in a place he was very familiar with.

"No," he cried in agony. He couldn't be back. Not now. "Eight? Love?" He screamed out, but the girl was nowhere to be seen.

"Five!" A familiar, hazy, voice cried out. Five turned as the voice called out again. "Five!"

"No!" Five snapped, before going out of his vision.

"Five!" Luther snapped, making Five go out of his gaze. Eight shot a concerned look at Five, not noticing that Klaus had climbed in and took Delores.

"You should be—" Five started, looking at Luther in surprise. "How did you find us?"

Luther looked behind him and Five followed his gaze to see Klaus. Klaus swayed slowly with Delores on the back, mumbling a quick 'hey baby' before realizing that he had been caught. "Hey! A little privacy guys. We're really hitting it off back here."

Five growled, grabbing the nearest thing to him and throwing it at Klaus. Klaus shrieked as he hid behind Delores as the medicine bottle hit him. "Get out! You shouldn't be here! I'm in the middle of something!" Five yelled at Klaus.

Klaus, being Klaus ignored him, pushing himself so that he was in the middle of Five, Luther and Eight.

"So, any luck finding your one eyed man?" Klaus asked. "No," Five answered quickly, turning away from Klaus. "What's he talking about?" Luther asked.

"Does it matter? It's Klaus." Five replied, making Eight scrunch up her eyebrows. "Hey! Stop being mean to Klaus." she scolded, making Five sigh before looking back at the giant that was in the car. "What do you want, Luther?

"Um, so Grace may have something to do with Dad's death." Luther explained, making Eight stare at him hard.

Eight loved Grace and she knew that her companion wouldn't do something like kill Reginald, even if he was such an asshole.

"So, I need you and Eight to come back at the academy, alright? It's important." Luther finished, glancing at Eight who had an unreadable expression on her face.

"'It's important.'" Five mocked, looking at Luther with stern eyes. "You have no concept of what's important."

"Hey! Did I ever tell you guys about the time I waxed my ass with chocolate pudding?" Klaus started to laugh. "It was so painful." he finished, making Eight giggle a bit at the man's statement. She could have sworn she saw Five start to laugh but he quickly hid it.

"What are you still doing here?"

"What? I What? I need an excuse to hang out with my family?"

"We're trying to have a serious conversation."

"What, and I'm incapable of being serious? Is that what you're saying?"

"Luther has a point, get out.'"

"What?" Klaus whined, not liking how he was being treated by a child. He groaned, climbing to the slide of the van and climbing out through the sliding door. "Fine! But I'm taking Eight with me!" Klaus yelled. Before Five could even protest, Eight decided to go with her brother, since she was getting bored back at the car.

-

colette speaks!
thank u all for 5k 💞