8.1 You Give Him The Silent Treatment

Connor:

It was a silly thing in his mind, but to her, it meant the world. She had just recently become a godmother to her best friends baby, of course, Connor and Y/N were invited to the baby shower. Y/N was beyond excited to be attending but it quickly faded as Connor canceled last minute due to his friends inviting him out. The whole time at the shower she was in a soaring mood but tired her best not to let her best friend know. After all, this day was about her anyways, Riley and Toby had gone seeing they had come close to her as well. Both of them questioning Y/N about Connor's whereabouts.

Once home she slammed the door shut seeing that his car was in the driveway. Looking up from his spot he smiled walking over to great her with a kiss. He watched as she made no movements like she usually does. She did rest her hands on his chest but in instead stood there. Pulling away she huffed walking up the stairs forgetting that he was even there, till he came back with a small cupcake and his forgiving eyes.

Riley:

Riley was always a carefree guy and he didn't get the fact that at times his 'sweet' actions can come off as anything but. He knew when she was angry, and he hated it the most when she would give him the silent treatment. This week has been the longest week of his life, she wasn't per se ignoring him. She would kiss him goodnight, good morning but the same love and affection weren't there.

He knew he had done wrong but wasn't willing to apologize. Sure it wasn't the smartest thing but he just wanted her to understand that sometimes accidents happen. By the fourth day in he had enough and broke down causing her to smile softly as she pulled him in for a soft kiss.

Toby:

He was high headed when she gave him the silent treatment. If she felt the need to not speak than so be it. He as well wasn't going to be talking if she wasn't going to be responding, but he didn't know just how far she would carry the whole thing. Her angry was something he never wanted to witness but the moment she rejected a kiss things got real for him.

He'd go out of his way buying all her favorite foods and showering her with kisses on her face till she finally cracked allowing him to finally talk and explain himself to her.