4.0 He Surprises You On His Day Off

Connor:

You were calmly watching a movie in the comfort of you home. The sun outside was shinning bright in the sky as you smiled and cuddled closer into the blanket as the cool air was running through your house from the AC.

You were half way through the movie when you heard your door open. Not bothering to even get up knowing it was most likely one of your parents or sibling. Just as you were about to get up and see if it was your mom, you felt something touch you.

Just as you were about to scream out loud you notice the blue eyes and screamed before hugging him tightly. "Oh My God!" You giggled softly once you pulled away and hit him softly.

"What are you doing here?" You asked as he pulled you into him placing a sweet kiss on you lips.

" I came to visit you on my day off.." He mumbled before laying down on the couch and pulling you with him ready for a lazy day with you.

Riley:

You and Riley living in different states wasn't easy let alone was it easy knowing he was near by but you couldn't go and see him. So instead you were laying by the pool side trying to get a tan and hoping to get your mind off the fact that your boyfriend was just an hour or so away.

You were softly humming the tone of 'Don't'  by Ed Sheeran when a hug splash was heard from you pool. Snapping you eyes open you looked at your pool where a figure popped up making you squeal and run into the pool tripping and landing right on top of your boyfriend.

Chuckling he laughed as you blushed and apologized as he smirked and kissed you softly. "I've missed you.." You mumbled as he laughed and kissed you once more but deeper this time.

"I've missed you more.." He sighed hugging you closer to his body and wanting to let go.

Toby:

He giggled softly as he rested your favorite Starbucks drink on you bed side table. Smiling he toke his shoes off and laid down besides you propping his head on his hand watching you sleep.

He kissed your nose softly watching as you wrinkled it before softly opening your eyes to meet his. You gasped as you looked around and than back at him. You watched as he laughed causing you to smiled.

"Before you ask, I had an off day and I missed you.." he mumbled as he pulled you into his chest.You couldn't help but smile back up at him.