1.9 He Forgets Your Birthday

Connor:

It wasn't anything big, nor was it a big deal but still it hurt. It was your birthday today. It wasn't that big of a deal seeing it wasn't you sixteenth or twenty-first, but still you were upset. Your own birthday had forgotten your birthday. You weren't sure if this was a sick joke or something.

"Hey babe." Connor greeted you as Toby and Riley looked at each other awkwardly. They knew that he had forgotten your birthday but both promised not to say anything to him.

"Hey.." You stated as he hugged you tightly. Sighing you hugged back. Pulling away you where shocked when you felt something on you neck. Looking down you saw a beautiful charm necklace with a 'C'. Gasping you looked up at you smirking your birthday.

"You couldn't possibly believe I forgot your birthday did you?" He asked as you nodded you head. Chucking he pulled you into his arms and placed a soft kiss on your lips.

"That is possible the most stupidest thing babe, how can I forget you birthday?" He asked as you smirked before looking back at his brothers.

"Just like how you forgot about Toby's babe.." You giggled as everyone but him laughed at your response.

Riley:

It's your birthday today and the whole week you have been listing to 'Birthday' by Katy Perry. You were so excited you were finally turning eighteen. You've been waiting for this day for as long as you can remember. It was a huge deal for you, you were finally no longer just some little kid but a legal adult.

Skipping into your boyfriends room humming to the song, Riley looked up from his computer chuckling slightly. "What's  got you in a good mood?" He asked as you plopped down on the bed besides him. Quickly shutting his computer shut so you wouldn't see the screen.

"Nothing just really happy..." You stated, you were waiting for him to say happy birthday, but it never came. He just looked at your with a raised eyebrow. You didn't know what was running through his mind but you sure as hell knew what was running through yours.

He forgot you birthday.

"No no, theres something different about this happiness.." He stated as he looked down at you.

'Yeah, there is Riley. It's my birthday.' You thought as he just looked at you before shaking his head and placing a sweet kiss to you lips.

Just as you guys pulled away Toby and Connor walked into his room with a little cupcake with one candle singing happy birthday to you. Gigging at the two boys who were now on the bed sing to you. Riley looked between the three of you before his eyes widen.

"OH MY GOD!" He mumbled before he quickly toke you in his arms. he knew your birthday was soon, but he was so involved in making sure he got you the perfect present that he had forgotten that was sooner than he had ever thought it really was.

"I'm so so sorry Y/N! I've just been stressing about making sure that you had the best present that i totally forgot baby! But I promise I'll make it to you.." He mumbled before placing a sweet kiss on your lips.

Toby:

Everyone knew Toby could be a forgetful person some times, that's why it was no surprise that he had some how managed to forget that it was your birthday today.

You weren't mad at him, in fact you found it rather amusing. You kept giving him hint as to what today was but he never caught on making it funny for everyone around you guys. He was stressed that everyone knew what today was but himself.

It wasn't still Connor had laughed so hard that he let it slip that it was your birthday today. Toby's reaction was priceless. The rest of the day he spent it saying how sorry he was and how he would promise to make it up you in any way possible.