1.1 His Thoughts When He First Meets You

Connor:

She was sweet. He loved how care free and free spirited you were. At first he though you had no idea who he was, but than again you were at one of their meet and greets. He couldn't get over how sweet you were. You never once missed a beat while responding to any of the questions he or his brothers had. All in all it was a great meet and greet you had with them.

Connor also loved how funny you were. He loved that you weren't scared to crack a joke, even if you were unsure of yourself it was funny. He love love the fact that you even asked for his number so the both of you can keep in contact.

Riley:

You were a bit shy. He had meet you through one of his friends. You both were at a party. He loved how you weren't like all the others, you were true to yourself. He loved the fact that he could actually hold a conversation with you, while half of the other girls here wanted to make out with him.

He thought it was cute how insecure you felt in your outfit and was constantly telling you how great you looked. He also couldn't escape the fact that he though you were absolutely adorable. He loved the fact that you would even laugh at his stupid jokes, that right there was a plus for him.

Toby:

He loved that you were loud. He liked the fact that as soon as you walked into the room it just looked brighter. Something about you was different and he liked that. He attracted to you since he first laid his eyes on you.

Of course him being your favorite just added onto the crush that he was developing for you. He thought you crazy, loud, annoying and all of that. But yet he was unable to take his eyes off of you. He thought your were perfect and he let you know that the moment you said hello to him.