1.6 What You Do When He's Sick

Connor:

Connor had gotten sick as soon as the holidays had started making you feel bad for you boyfriend. While everyone else was buzzing with joy over the Christmas spirit he was stuck in his room with the cold.

"How's he feeling?" You asked Toby as he let you inside the house. Toby chuckled before answering your question.

"Not any better then he was yesterday.." He stated as you nodded your head.

You knew that the rest of Connor's family would be doing Christmas shopping today so you had told his parents that you would come over and take care of your sick boyfriend.

Saying goodbye to them, you walked into the kitchen making some homemade chicken noodle soup and some hot tea. Once everything was done, you placed it all nicely on a tray and carried it up to his room.

Carefully opening the door, you smiled as you saw him sleeping. You awed at the sight of your boyfriend resting. Placing the tray on his bed side table, you ran your hands through his hair and kissed his forehead.

"Babe wake up.." You muttered softly and rubbed his arms. It didn't take long after that for Connor to open his eyes and smile happily.

"Hey what are you doing here?" He asked as he sat up and looked at you with loving eyes.

"I'm here to take care of you silly." You giggled and he smiled at you. "Hungry?"'you asked as he nodded his head.

You feed him the soup and you stayed with him all day. You made sure he toke all his medication on time, had him drink lots of tea and also had him eat lots of soup. By the next day that only thing he had was a cough.

Riley:

It was a week before the boys started their tour with Fifth Harmony. Riley has been complaining about how sore his throat was making you worry. You knew how serious him and the boys were about making sure everything was perfect for this tour.

It didn't take long for them to put him on vocal rest. The guys were giving a couple of days off in order to rest and hoping that Riley's voice would become better.

"Do you need anything?" You asked Riley as you adjusted his pillow as he chuckled lightly. He knew you over worried about everything and he always thought it was extra cute, though he's never tell you.

Taken his phone he quickly type out a response before showing the screen.

'Im fine baby.'

It said. Biting you lip you ran your hand through you hair.

"Are you sure? I can make you soup? Do you want soup? What about cough drops do you want does? I can get your favorites, the smoothies one." You said as he laughed once again and shook his head. 

You watched as he typed on his phone.

'Im fine, the only thing that I need is for you to get in bed with me and cuddle.'

You chuckled and nodded your head. Taken off your shoes, you got in besides him. Smiling to himself, he pulled you closer and hide his face in your neck. Smiling, you ran your hand through his hair.

"I love you.." You mumbled not expecting to hear him saying it back due to his throat.

Toby:

He's been feeling rather ill. You had plans with your friends to hang out at the mall but canceled them in order to be with Toby.

Walking into Toby's room you find him on his phone. Looking up he smiled as he saw you standing there.

"Why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be at the mall with the girls?" He asked as you nodded your head and got in besides him.

"I am, but your more important.." You mumbled as you kisses his neck softly. Closing his eyes you and Toby fell into a peaceful sleep.

The whole day you and Toby spent it together. You didn't care if you later picked up whatever it was he had. He truly was concern for you. All you cared about was making sure he was okay, and you weren't going to rest till you made sure everything was okay.