7.3 You Break Your Ankle

Connor:

"How did this happen?" He shirked the moment he came into my room making me roll my eyes at my boyfriends reactions. Connor was always one to over react when it came to injuries.

"I just slipped and landed in a back position." I explained as I looked into his blue eyes that were now fill d with concern. Looking at my body carefully he sat down on the floor besides my head.

"Babe, I will make sure you get back to normal quickly. With me around you won't ever have to be up." I huffed proudly as I chuckled and kissed his head making him smile brightly. "

You do I have crutches right?" I teased as he rolled his eyes.

  Riley:

Hissing in pain as the doctor checked out my swollen ankle Riley was pacing  back in forth in the small little area of the emergency room I was in.

"Well luckily for you it isn't that bad." The doctor started as I smiled brightly. "You should up on your feet in no more than a month and a half ." He stated as he wrapped it up and told the nurse to go get me some crutches.

"And cheering?" I asked as he chuckled and nodded his head.

"The moment that you can walk on it and not feel any pain is when you should be back to cheering." He stated as Riley cut in.

"So two months."

"Riley-"

"Sure about two months sounds good." The doctor stated as Riley grinned in victory making me glare at him.

Toby:

"Water do you need water?" Toby asked me as I looked at him holding in my laughter. My parents needed to got and he had promised them that he would stay here with me in case I needed anything.

"No.." I stated as I shook my head. Sighing he ran a hand through his hair as it flatten out a bit. Looking up at him, he looked back down at me holding his hand up.

"I know, you need pain relievers." He stated as if he had found the cure to cancer.

"No.."

"What do you need than? Are you hungry?" He mumbled as I laughed.

"No I just wanna cuddle.." I laughed as he smiled and got into bed with me as he sighed and rested his head on my pillow.

"Still don't understand why you broke your ankle." He laughed thinking back to the past events that happened no more than 24 hours ago.