2.5 His Thoughts About You Dancing

Connor:

He found it adorable. You where cleaning your room seeing as it was a massive mess, and what better way to clean than to listen to some great up beat songs. You were just singing and dancing along to whatever song was playing when Connor had walked in. He leaned against you door frame and watched as you sang and danced around you room. He thought it was one of the cutest things he's ever seen you do. He loved how carefree and happy you looked.

Riley:

You have been dancing since you can remember. This was Riley's first time seeing you dance. Of course you were a bit nervous seeing as your boyfriend was going to be watching, but you knew you had to do this one dance you've been working really hard on. The second you stepped on that stage Riley couldn't take his eyes off of you. He wore a big smile the whole time. He was amazed at how well you could dance, he could tell that this was something you were really passionate about.

Toby:

You were baby-sitting you little cousin. She had just discovered 'One Direction' meaning this was all she listened too. You bite you lip as she was dancing around the room. Looking back at you she held out her tiny hands waiting for you to latch on for you to join her. Smiling you finally gave in and started to dance with her around the room. At that very moment Toby walked in and saw the both of you dancing. He found it sweet how you were dancing and singing along with her.