7.8 Your Kids Walk In On You

Connor:

Shit.

That was the only thing running through your mind as you heard you daughter's voice. Quickly throwing Connor off of you, you looked to the door to find your three year old, with wide eyes as she looked between the two of you. Connor had promised she was sound asleep before the two of you got started. Sending a small glare his way, you were quick to pull on his shirt as you walked over to your little girl.

"What's wrong sweetie?" You mumbled as you pulled her into your arms, her wet cheeks, hitting the soft fabric of your shirt.

"Add said he would stay with me.." She mumbled as a guilty Connor pulled her into his arms, and looked back at you with slightly flushed cheeks.

"I'm sorry baby, wanna sleep with mommy and dadda tonight?" You asked with a slight smirk in Connor's direction as he groaned softly knowing he wouldn't be able to finish what had been started.

Riley:

"Babe are you sure he's asleep?" You mumbled as he hushed you with a kiss before entering you slowly, as you let out a small moan.

You and Riley have been trying for your third child now, of course it was hard with a four year old and a highly demanding now two year old running around the house. Somehow Riley had set up a date for your oldest and got the youngest to take a nap giving you both about an hour or two.

"So close baby.." He muttered as he thrusted in deeper before a loud scream was heard. Startled Riley jumped taken you with him on the floor. Looking towards the foot of the bed you noticed the bright pink blanket.

Alice.

"Alice, pumpkin where are you?" You called out as you wrapped the sheet around your bodies as the two year old walked over to you with a unreadable expression on your face.

"Well there goes us trying.."

"Shut up Riley, we probably scared her to death.." You muttered as she laid down besides him and closed her eyes softly.

Toby:

"As much as I love you both we don't need to hear you two getting it on.." Liam your oldest child shivered as you walked down the stairs the following morning. Your eyes widen as you looked back at Toby who winked at you.

"TOBY!"

"I'm sorry your mother can't be quite.." he shrugged as he fixed himself a cup of coffee as you rubbed your face in pure embarrassment at the fact that your children had heard you last night.

"Heard them, I accidentally walked in on them!" Sophia gagged as Toby dropped his mug on the floor with an unreadable expression.

"Please tell me that isn't true Soph..." he begged as she scrunched up her face giving him his answer as you looked at him slightly alarmed.

"We are never having sex again..." You muttered walking by as he just rolled his eyes and mumbled under his breath.