5.2 Nightmares

Connor:

"Do you know how much longer?" He mumbled resting his head on your shoulder as you shrugged. You and Connor have been on the plane for the past two hours. Your family was going on vacation and you had asked Connor to come along.

"Hmm not much longer I believe.." You mumbled softly yawning. You've both had made the decision of taken a early flight to your parents cabin, meaning your flight left at three in the morning.

It wasn't along before Connors soft snores was filling your ears. Looking to the side you saw his blues eyes closed and his head rests softly on your shoulder. Placing a sweet kiss on his forehead you soon drifted to sleep as well.

Riley:

"What are you doing?" You mumbled looking at Riley who smiled softly, and shrugged. You guys were cuddling softly as his head was on your chest.

Riley grabbed your hand intertwining your fingers together as he hummed softly. You smiled rubbing his arms as his eyes closed. There was a peacefully silence between the two of you.

Looking back down at your boyfriend you were greeted by his eyes closed and his steady breathing. Smiling you placed a soft kiss on his cheek and started playing with his hair.

Toby:

You blushed as Toby smiled up at you. His head was rested on your lap as the twilight movie was soon forgotten. You giggled softly as he blew raspberries onto your stomach.

"Toby stop it.." You mumbled as he laughed and leaned farther into your touch. Your hands were playing with his hair as he smiled up at you. Leaning down you pressed a sweet kiss onto his lip before turning back to watch the movie.

Half way in you noticed Toby was being extremely quiet. Looking down you smiled at the site of your sleep boyfriend.