6.2 You're On Your Period And He's In The Mood

Connor:

You and Connor have yet to make the move in your relationship, but that doesn't mean you haven't talk about it. Things have been getting much heated burning make out sessions and the amount of contact that you both have to have is becoming intense.

You called Connor earlier that day canceling the plans on going to beach seeing you were on your monthly gift. Connor had insisted on coming over anyways. You knew he was in to get the moment he walked in.

"Hey babe." He smiled softly kissing your forehead as you groaned and looked up at him with a slight smile.It was hot and sticky outside, and your cramps where getting worse by the minute.

"Can we just take a nap?" You mumbled as he nodded and laid down besides you. Holding you close to his body the two of you fell asleep tangled up.

It wasn't look before you were awaken by a flustered looking Connor. Looking up at him, he cleared his throat. "You were moving a big to much in you sleep.." He mumbled as you looked at him chuckling slightly as you finally caught on to what happened.

Riley:

"What about this one?" I mumbled holding up a dress so Riley can see. I watched as he looked between me than the dress before shaking his head. Groaning you threw the dress at his face making him let out a laugh.

"Babe you can't wear something like that than not expect me to have sexual thoughts about you!" He argued as I mocked him before pulling a random dress and go inside the bathroom.

Once my hair and make up was done I walked out to find Riley on his phone. Looking up from his phone he quickly did a double take before biting his lip. "I um don't think you should wear that dress.." He mumbled as I raised an eyebrow at him. "No-no not that it looks bad or anything..." He mumbled as I rolled my eye and walked over to him.

Kissing him softly he pulled me down onto his body as he groaned. "Can't we stay home?" He mumbled as he pulled me closer.

Rolling my eyes I got and sent him a wink. "Nope now fix your little problem we have to go." I stated as he opened his mouth. "And nope monthly gift." I smirked.

Toby:

Pulling away from the heated kiss, Toby kissed my neck lightly as I shifted on his lap. Pulling away from he kissed me softly as I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"Toby.." I mumbled as he pulled away and smile at making blush.

"Yeah babe?" He muttered before kissing my cheek lightly making laugh as he nuzzled his face into my neck.

"I'm on my period babe.." I stated as he froze looking at me with a slightly flushed expression matching mine.

Clearing his throat, he shifted as I felt something. Looking at me with flushed cheeks he chuckled.

"Well..." He muttered as I stood up watching as he quickly left the room but not before sending me a wink causing my cheeks to flush.