4.7 Can I Kiss You

Connor:

I laughed as he glared at me. I wasn't going to lie that was a site to see. The boys had just finished doing the ice challenge when, Connor had gotten nominated again by one if his friends. Riley and Toby were quick to get a bucket and throw it at him.

"That wasn't funny.." He mumbled as I handed him the towel besides me. I shrugged and pulled out my phone logging onto twitter.

It was quite for a while. Connor was now sitting besides me in fresh dry clothing. "Did you do it yet?" He asked after a while. Placing my phone in my lap I nodded.

"Yeah like three or so days ago.." I stated as he nodded. The silence fell upon us once again. Things have been a bit strange between us for the past couple of days.

I mean it shouldn't be awkward right? We've both confessed we have feelings for each other. Sighing I stood up from my chair as he quickly followed my lead.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked as I looked at him feeling my cheeks heat up. Nodding my head I giggled as he toke my face in his hands pressing a firm yet sweet kiss onto my lips making me feel like the work has stopped spinning.

Riley:

I giggled softly as Riley laughed and tickled my sides harder. Finally taken a grip of his hands I pulled them away as he stayed above me with a smile on his flushed cheeks from laughing. Taken a deep breath, I fixed his hair as some parts where starting to fall from his styled quiff.

"Well..." He laughed softly as he nudged my face with his nose making my breath hitch. I wasn't going to lie I loved moments like this with him. "You look a little flushed..." he stated while looking into my eyes.

"Hmmm, I wonder why?" I asked as he laughed and rolled his eyes before looking back at me with a loving face. I watched as he sighed before letting one of his hands played with my soft waves.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked softly. Just as I was about to respond he spoke again. "I'm going to kiss you."

With that  he pressed his lips against mine.

Toby:

"Toby you can't do that!" I shouted as I looked over at this screen watching him buy the snowball which gives you five extra moves. He looked up at me and smiled.

"You never said I couldn't!" He whined as I huffed and turned back to my own screen to try ad beat this level. 

"Did you get it?" He asked as I shook my head and sighed throwing my phone on the floor. He laughed and pulled me into his embrace as I looked up at him with a smile.

"If it makes you feel better the snowball didnt help..." He laughed and i smiled an laughed along with him.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked softly as I nodded.