6.8 Masturbates To A Picture/Thought Of You

Connor:

Pulling at the collar of my shirt, I watched as she mingled and danced around with everyone in site that she knew. Ever since that one night everything has been different, I shouldn't be having these sexual thoughts about someone I've always seen as nothing more than a sister figure.

"You alright there Connor?" I heard her speak from besides me making me jump slightly at her voice.

"Yeah.." I gulped, as I toke a sip from my drink. Lifting my eyes to meet her she smiled and pressed a soft kiss to my cheek making my body over heat at the slight contact and those livid thoughts came back. I was in public though, it's not like a quick trip to the bathroom would solve all problems like last time.

"Just thinking." I stated as she nodded her head. A bright smile appeared on her face as she looked

back at me.

"I know you've been acting strange towards me lately, but please please please promise you won't do anything that will embarrass me.." She begged as she stood on her toes making me laugh.

"Of course."'I stated as she sighed.

"Great cause.." She mumbled as a guy came over and hugged her tightly. At that moment I knew that what I had hoped for would be nothing but a daydream.

Riley:

I always had feelings for Y/N so it wasn't a surprise when I found myself having livid thoughts of her that soon lead to me touching myself in a way I would

like her to do.

"RILLLLEEEEYYY!" She whined from my bed as I was seated on my desk chair, since those events I've tried my hardest to keep my distances from her.

"Whhhhaaaattt?" I mimicked her, only to receive a pillow to the face and her soft giggles to fill the air. Rolling my eyes I picked it up from the floor as I looked back at her.

"Come and cuddle!" She pouted as my heart beat increased. I could feel the heat rush to my cheeks as she looked at me waiting for the answer.

She knew better than anyone that I couldn't say no to her. It pulled me part inside to know that the girl I'm hopeless in love with doesn't have the slightest bit of feelings back for me.

Sighing, I stood up and granted her wish anyways. Laying down I pulled her into my arms as she nuzzled her face into the crock of my neck making me inhale sharply.

"I know this is awkward, but would it be wired if I told you I had dreams that we've hooked up before.." She mumbled softly as I felt a smile raise onto my lips.

"Nope, because I have too.." I mumbled pulling her face closer to mine and crashing my lips onto hers. Let's just say that my imagination was nowhere near as great as what it actually was like.

Toby:

"Why have you been avoiding me lately?" She asked me as I looked up from my phone playing dumb to the question she had just asked me.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned as she rolled her eyes and toke my phone from my hands. "Hey! Give it back!" I mumbled as she shook her head.

"No! Not until you tell me why you've been so distanced lately!" She shouted as the tears started to well up in her eyes making my heart break.

Truth was, I've been having sexual thoughts about you and I might or may not have touched myself thinking it was you!

But of course due to my major respect I didn't say that out loud. No matter what I've been through Y/N has always been there for me, she's like that one friend that's like a sister, the one that just the thought of hooking up with them sounds wrong. Having this thoughts about her drove me insane because I've never seen her that way, not that she wasn't beautiful because God knows she is.

"Nothing, I've just had so much on my mind." I stated as her face soften.

"I want you to be able to trust me toby! If you're upset come and talk to me don't push me away.." She mumbled as I chuckled and hugged her closer.

"Don't worry babe I won't." At that moment I knew our friendship was worth so much more than some stupid one night stand I was thinking of having with my best friend.