2.7 You Fight & Break-up But Get Back Together

Connor:

"Are you serous?!" You shouted with tears streaming down your face as Connor stood across from you with an unreadable expression. You didn't know what to say as he just stood there.

"Fine you want to know what Connor McDonough, we are through! Over! I don't ever wanna see your face ever again!" You shouted as the tears started to fall faster as he stood there shocked at what had just come put of your mouth.

"Ba-" He started to say but you held you hand up not wanting to deal with it. You had it with him and all of these pointless fights. Fights that was the only thing that your both seemed to be doing.

"You can't just leave.." He mumbled as you looked at him and scoffed.

"Oh please connor! I'm done with this. I'm done with you! All you were do is fight with me!" You shouted before picking up your stuffing and leaving him behind and not once looking back something he wished you would do.

It's been four weeks since the break up and it's fair to say that both you and Connor were a wreak. You both didn't want to admit it to anyone. You and your friends were at Starbucks when all of a sudden Connor and his brothers walked in through the door.

The moment your eyes met he quickly over to you. Not letting you speak he leaned down and crashed his lips on yours for firm kiss. Smiling into the kiss you cupped his cheeks as the kiss got a bit more heated. Pulling away you gasp as your lungs were filled once again.

"I'm so sorry. Place take me back.." He mumbled as you responded by crashing your lips back on his.

Riley:

Things haven't been going well for you and Riley this week. It was finals week and the boys were getting ready to leave on tour. You felt like you were being pulled in many different directions this week. It wasn't till one day both you and Riley hit your breaking point.

"You never have time for me anymore.." He stated as he looked down at you were you were seated with your history book and notes before you.

"Are you kidding me Riley! I make plenty of time for you! Just because this week I'm study more than usual doesn't me I stopped caring!"

"I never said you didn't care!" He shouted as I looked at him coolly before shaking my head and pointing towards the the door. He looked at me confused.

"We obviously aren't working out Riley.." You mumbled as the tears started to fall and he looked at you shocked.

"Are you really just going to end things?" He asked softly as you shrugged and stood there waiting for him to leave. You weren't going to have it. You knew that all this stress was bad for the both of you.

You watched as he left looking back at you. It looked as if he was begging you to ask him to stay and yet those words wouldn't leave your mouth no matter how much you wanted to scream them out loud.

It's been almost a month since the two of you guys had broken up. Riley had left for tour and neither of you spoke to the other. Still that didn't mean you didn't talk to his brothers or Thomas.

Thomas and you were at a local hangout spot catching up since they had just gotten home for a sort break before going back on the road.

"It's strange without you with us.." He stated as you just smiled slightly not wanting to think about Riley. Truth was you still weren't over him and hurt whenever someone brought him up. "I miss you nagging him to get ready..."

"Can we not talk about this.." You stated as Thomas looked around and shrugged. What you didn't know was that he had invited Riley here as well. He knew how much you both missed each other and he was sick and tired of hearing Riley talking about it.

He sighed in relief as Riley walked inside the shop. He watched as Riley ordered his drink than started walking towards you both. Since you back was to him he could really see your face.

"Riley."

"Y/N."

You both said at the same time as Thomas toke this as his chance to walk away. Doing just that you both didn't even notice he was gone.

Before you could even say a work he quickly placed a kiss on your lips letting his drink fall to the floor. Smiling into the kiss you pulled him closer a he deepened the kiss.

Toby:

"Are you kidding?" You asked with tears streaming down your face. You and Toby had gotten into a heated fight. You looked at him as he just looked at you. It was killing you inside that the person you cared about some much was ready to just walk out the door.

"Why should I stay Y/N?" He mumbled as you played with your finger thinking of the right thing to say. "See you don't even have a good reason for me to stay."

"Thats not true Toby. I can't believe you just ended us over a stupid text!" You stated as he looked at you shocked at your sudden outburst.

Deep down inside he knew it was true. The two of yo had been over for a little over a week. He had been sulking the whole week about how you never tried to win him back which was a total lie.

"He told you he loved you!" He shouted as you rubbed your tamale and licked your lips. Looking back at him with glossy eyes you sighed. "You don't get it Y/N I leave fore a couple of days to come back to this! How could I be so stupid to believe you actually liked me!"

Ouch. That hurt. Never had he ever questioned your feelings for him and yet here he was.

"You know what Toby maybe you are right. If you can't even trust me than what are we doing? Why are we both in this if you don't ever wanna let me explain what happened." You shouted.

"Fine what happened.."

"What happened was that he was my best friend before i moved here! I haven't seen him in mouths and all I wanted more in this life was to spend some time with him. He's like that twin that everyone wish they had. Yes I do love, I love him like a brother and if you can't except that..than maybe we really shouldn't be together.." You mumbled as he shook his head.

"I'm so sorry..I didn't know.."

You sighed but allowed him to pull you into a high. You both knew that this break you both went on was stupid. You knew you guys needed one another and all that mattered was that you were back in each others arms.