5.7 Hear You Me

Connor:

'I never said thank you for that

I thought I might get one more chance'

Looking down at the grave before me, I toke a deep breath as my brothers stood to the side just as shocked as I was. stuffing my hands in my coat pocket, i leaned down and placed the box of 'Maison Des Fleurs' down.

"You know I never thought you would actually leave me like this Y/N.." I mumbled softly as I looked around me and chuckled softly.

"It really sucks that I never got the chance to say thank you for what you did. I always thought I would get another chance to see you..." I mumbled thinking back to a couple weeks ago when I saw her at the hospital.

"I know that you wouldn't want me to dwell on the fact that your no longer here with us and just move on with my life." I sniffed as the tears started ti fall. "I promise I'll do what you wanted of me and thank you. Thank you for opening my eyes. I love Y/N, so much I wished I told you before you passed away babe.."

Riley:

'What would you think of me now

So lucky, so strong, so proud?'

"What you thinking about?" Ryan asked as he walked into our dressing room. We were finally in Europe a couple of hours before our very first show for the tour.

"I was just thinking.." I mumbled as I looked up at him. He eyed me before laughing slightly as he sat down across from me.

"You're thinking about her aren't you?" He asked as I smiled slightly and nodded my head. It was no secret she has been running through my mind for a while now. "Why don't you just call her?" He asked as I chuckled.

"As if, I don't even know what she thinks of me anymore Ryan, for all I know she might think I'm so cocky boyband member.." I pointed out as he looked at me and shrugged.

"Or maybe she's thinking about how proud she is of you, how strong you've become in the past couple of months, or how lucky you are to be able to live your dream Riley. Give her some credit she isn't heartless."

"I never said she was.."

"Than stop acting like she is and call her.." With that he toke out his phone and threw it at me. Looking down at the screen I notice it was calling her making my heart speed up.

Toby:

'And if you were with me tonight

I'd sing to you just one more time.'

Humming softly to her favorite song I sighed thinking back to all the moments I had sung her to help with that very same tone. The way she would smile sleepy at me before cuddling closer to me.

It was hard to watch her walk away from me, it hurt me now to see her living her life without me. I knew things weren't going to work out and we most likely weren't going to be friends once it was over but it doesn't hurt to hope that someday she'll come to her senses.

I just wished she was here with me tonight so I could sing to her for the last time. The last time and I would be content, I just want to be able to hold her one more time.