4.2 Fans Ask For Pictures

Connor:

You and Connor were walking around the local park, just goofing off. Biting on the green straw that was in you drink, you giggled as Connor made a funny face. You loved these moments with him. You loved how you can just be yourself with him and not worry about about him judging.

"Hey Connor? Y/N.." You heard someone.Turning around you smiled at the girl before you. Smiling you watched as her and Connor were talking.

"Do you want a picture?" Connor asked with a smile as she nodded her head. You smiled as she toke her phone out.

"Would you like me to take it for you?" You asked with a smile as she frowned causing your smile to drop.

"I want you in the picture..I mean if its not that much of a trouble.." She mumbled as you smiled and nodded. You guys asked someone walking by to take the picture before you guys toke some selfies.

Riley:

You and Riley were out on your weekly movie date. You smiled sadly wiping away the tears that were falling out of your eyes. He had taken you to see 'The Fault In Our Stars'. You've already seen it with your friends but Riley wanted to go see it with you so you can cuddle with him.

"That was a really great movie.." He mumbled trying his best to not shed a tear. You giggled as you stood on your toes drying away the tears that had fallen. "

It was, wasn't it.." You mumbled as he smiled and pulled your closer to him. Looking behind him you noticed a couple of girls walking towards you guys with their phones."I think we have some guest.." You smiled once you pulled away.

He was just about to question you when the girls came over asking you both for some pictures which you guys all gladly toke with smiles on your faces.

Toby:

"You make me dance like a fool.." Toby chuckled as you rolled your eyes looking at your boyfriend who was singing along to the song being played.

Just as you were about to say something a squeal was heard from besides you. Turning around you giggled as you noticed the three girls that were looking at you guys and pointing.

"Would your girls like a picture with him?" You asked as they nodded. Smiling you moved to the side as they each handed you their phones to take a picture with Toby. Handing each of them their phones you smiled.

"Wait can we have a picture with you too?"

"Of course."