3.5 Amnesia

Connor:

'I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted,I thought about our last kiss, how it felt the way you tasted,and even though your friends tell me you're doing fine'

He sighed tugging aggressively on his hair as he drove past all the places you guys would hang out. The pain in his chest was overwhelming. He wasn't sure how to react or what to say. He was truly left heart broken and it was one of the worst feelings in the world.

He sighed as he parked the car at the park. The park were you busy shared your last kiss before you ended things. He sat there was he looked at the huge oak tree were so many memories were formed. The place that meant the world to him. The place that no longer held as much importance as you wished it did.

He touched his lips lightly, thinking about the way your lips tasted that last day you kissed him. The sweet smell of coconut that filled up his nose. The sweet taste of your strawberry lip gloss.

Biting his lip, he sighed and closed his eyes to keep the tears from falling. He thought back t when he had asked you best friend how you were doing. It hurt him to know that you were doing fine. It still bugged him, how he was left hurting while you went on living you life like it never happened. Almost like he didn't even exists.

Toby:

'I remember the day you told me you were leaving,I remember the make-up running down your face.And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them,like every single wish we ever mad'

He sighed as he sat alone in his room. His head in his hands as he started to think about you. He remembered clearly the day you told him you were leaving him. The way you perfectly appalled make-up was running down your face. His heart ached as you strutted to even speak the words out to him.

"I'm leaving Toby, this-this just isn't working out. I'm sorry."

Your words would replay themselves in his head making all the pain and anger come rushing back. He couldn't understand why you would just leave him, leaving nothing but the dreams you both had talked about.

It hurt him to know you wanted nothing to do with him anymore. It hurt to know that you left him with nothing but the dreams and wishes that you both have talked about. The dreams of traveling the world together once you both settle down. The wishes of being together for the longest of time, or of just continuing to be friends even when things ended.

Riley:

'The pictures that you sent me they're still living in my phone.I'll admit I like to see them, I'll admit I feel alone and all my friends keep asking why I'm not around.'

Everything came crashing down in his eyes as he looked through the pictures you had sent him on his phone. All those late night snapchats he had saved. The ones that left his heart beating faster when he was on tour and he was missing you deeply.

He wouldn't ever admit it to his friends or family but he loved to see them. He loved to scroll through them and watch that smile on your face. The smile that was caused by him. He loved the way you would blush and hide your face in his neck when you were embarrassed.

He wouldn't ever admit it to anyone but he felt alone. He had been feeling so alone since the day you walked away from him, that was the day he realized he love you much more than he thought he did. He was hopelessly in love with you.

All his friends noticed. They would ask him why he wasn't around. He would always reply with some lame excuse like he had stuff to do. Even while on tour he never wanted to do anything but lay in his bunk and look at the pictures of you that were living through his phone. He was so lonely and couldn't help but wonder if you missed him, half as much as he missed you.