2.4 It Rain's And You Get Stuck Inside

Connor:

You and Connor knew a big storm was approaching yet the both of you were planning  HUGE road trip. Just your luck as you both were about to leave the rain came pouring down faster than ever. You both stood by the window watching as the rain washed away your  plans.

"So what now?" You asked as Connor looked at you with a bright smile.

"Well, how about a lazy day?" He asked you smiled brightly.

In a matter of minutes you both had changed and were now cuddled up on his couch having a movie marathon.

Riley:

"Babe, its raining and this absolutely nothing to do.." You mumbled sadly as you looked up at Riley with a sad expression. Chuckling he walked over to placing a sweet kiss on your lips.

"Your wrong.." He sang as you looked at him confused. You watched as he picked up his guitar before placing it on the bed and calling you over. As you were about to sit down besides him, he quickly pulled you onto his lap and placed the guitar in your lap.

"What this?" You asked softly as he placed your hands so you were holding it correctly.

"I'm going to teach you how to play 'Solider'" He smiled at you as he showed how to play the song. You love how patient he was with you. Placing a kiss on your cheek rather you got the chord right or wrong.

Toby:

It was a rainy day out and you and Toby had nothing to do. Riley and Connor where both out doing God knows what leaving the both of you back home. You were both cuddled up with one another watching whatever show was on.

"Hey babe" Toby said after a while making you turn to look at him.

"Yeah?" You asked softly while looking back at you boyfriend.

"Lets make a fort.."

"A fort?"

"Yes a fort.." He chuckled, smiling you nodded your head as the two of you went around his house collecting all as much blankets as you both possible could. Once that was set you both got to work. It wasn't long before you were both cuddled tightly inside your little fort and fast asleep to the sound of the storm outside.