7.5 You're The Boys Stylist

Connor:

"Connor stay still.." Y/N muttered as Connor was shifting slightly while she tired to do made the final changes to his outfit for the 'Model Music Video'. Finally stepping back and admiring her look she smiled and clapped her hand in happiness.

"Okay you're done.." She smiled as he pulled her in close for a hug. Messing up her hair she groaned as she tried to break free from Connor's strong hold only to be greeted by laughter.

"Looks like you are in a bit of a sticky situation.." Riley teased as he walked into the room waiting for his turn to get ready for the shoot.

"Stooop smirking and come help me Riley..." She whined only to get a fit of laughter to escape both Connor and Riley's lips. "Why did i even expect this job..." She huffed as she finally was able to break free from his strong hold.

"Because you just couldn't get enough of me.." Connor winked as he sent a kiss her way. Rolling Y/N's eyes as her cheeks flushed, waving him away as she started working on Riley than Toby.

After the shoot Y/N were talking with the boys mother only to be interpreted by Riley calling her over. Walking over to the boys Connor greeted her with a giant sloppy kiss on the cheek making her roll her eyes, but neither less smile.

"Still don't get why you two aren't together..." Toby stated as he threw a couple of chips into his mouth.

"Maybe we are maybe we aren't.." She winked causing Toby to choke on his chips as she quickly placed a kiss on Connor's lips.

Riley:

"Hey Y/N.." Riley stated as he kissed you softly. Smiling, you cuddled closer into his chest as the movie started.

It's been six months since you had been working for the boys and a year and a half since you hand Riley had been dating. It was tough with him being in a boy band that was quickly taken America and the world by storm, and being a stylist that traveled the world.

"I missed you..: He hummed as you sighed and closed your eyes enjoying being in his arms. As much as you loved being on tour with the boys, at times business called and you had to leave.

"I missed you too.,," You mumbled due to the fact that your face was stuffed into his chest.

"How was Europe?"

"Could have been better if you were there with me, but all that matters is that I'm here now.." You stated looking up into his eyes before placing a sweet kiss on his jaw. Smiling in content he pulled you closer as you both turned back to look at the screen before you.

"I'm never letting you out of my site again.." He muttered as her closer causing a giggle to erupt from her lips.

"I wouldn't have it any other way.."

Toby:

"OMG Toby those are awful.." She laughed throwing her head back as Toby flushed embarrassed as her laughter filled his ears. "It's cute but can't you find better ones.." She stated before walking away after she was finished getting him ready for the photo shoot.

Y/N had been Before You Exit's stylist since Today had turned 21. The two weren't that far apart in age seeing she was 20 and would be turning 21 in a couple of weeks. The youngest McDonough had managed to catch some feelings for their bubbly stylist.

"Just make your move man.." Riley stated as he walked Y/N walk away from them. Connor was to busy watching a video on his phone to actually pay attention that his younger brothers were having.

"It's not that easy.."

"Sure it is, all you have to do is go up to her and ask her out on a date." Riley stated as Connor turned to look at both of them.

"Or he can do something simple, by confessing his feelings when she is getting him ready for the next outfit." Connor stated as the two looked and him.

"You know that's not a bad idea."

"Easy for you to say..."

Walking into the dressing room Toby sighed as he watched Y/N place his clothes on a chair before turning to him with a bright smile. "Ready?" She asked as he nodded his head.

"Hey whats up?"

"How do I tell a girl I like them?"

"You just tell her Toby, be straight up and honest with her."

"Do you think that'll work."

"It should."

"And what if they don't like me back."

Smiling softly she walked over to him and placed a sweet kiss on his lips.

"Does that answer your question."

Smirking he pulled her in and kissed her again.