3.3 You're Mentioned In An Interview

Connor:

He was always comfortable when people brought up his love life. Connor wasn't one to share to much but he loved talking about you, that's why when asked about in a recent interview he was all jumpy making everyone in the room chuckle.

"It's going great, she's great." He chuckled as the interviewer smiled at him.

"Your really happy aren't you?"

"Words can't explain how I'm feeling. She's perfect and I'm really glad she's mine."

Riley:

Riley was the quite one. He didn't like people being in his business, which explained why he wasn't much to talk. Never once did you feel like he was ashamed of you.

"How's Y/N?" He was asked as the camera zoomed in on his face.

"She's lovely really. She's everything I could have ever wanted and more. I feel like she brings out the best in me." He answered softly while winking at you from across the room.

Toby:

Even though he was the youngest he knew his ways. He knew the right and wrong things to say at all times. So when you were brought up in an interview he was all smiley.

"So you have girlfriend right Toby?"

"I sure do." He sighed dreamily. "She's everything to me and I hope one day everyone in the fan base can respect that because she's gonna be around for a long time."

"You don't plan on letting her go?" The interviewer smiled as he chuckled.

"As long as she'll have me I'll be right there."