1.8 You Get Into A Fight

Connor:

The two of you have been super busy the last few weeks due to him traveling and to your studies. It had been a while since you've both settled down and had some time to yourselves. So today the both of you had promised that you'd both be able to set some time aside for one another.

"Hey babe.." Connor smiled as you opened the door and looked at your ready to go boyfriend. You guys had planned a nice low cut dinner at Olive Garden and than a movie night back at his place. He toke one look at your outfit before the questions began as he shut the door behind him.

"Why aren't you ready?" He asked you as he toke a closer look at you simple jeans and tank top.  Biting your lip you ran a hand through your blow  dried hair before you started to speak.

"I'm so sorry babe, I was about to get dressed and than Lily called..." You stated as he sighed and crossed his arms. You knew things were going to turn ugly really quickly.

"So you forgot?" He asked as you shook your head. You knew better, and you knew just how much this meant to just not you but both of you guys. You have been looking forward to this night since the day you've both set it up.

"You can't be serious.." You mumbled as you looked at his face. You knew what he was thinking. He honestly believed that you had forgotten about the date that you've been dying to go one for ages now.

"How can I not! I show up and you aren't even ready!"

"Stop being stupid Connor!"

"Me stupid how, do i know that you were really on the phone with Lily!"

"Are you saying I'm lying?"

"I'm not saying you tell the truth!"

"Than I don't see the fact of us going tonight.."

"Are you kidding me Connor! I've been waiting to spent time with you, for weeks. Now just because I'm not ready because I was asking Lily for help on what to wear your acting this way!" You cried making him look at you taken back by your answer. "I was asking her for help  because I wanted this to be perfect." You stated as he pulled you into him.

"I'm so sorry baby. I'm just so stressed out with everything going on and that fact that I hardly ever get to see you.." He mumbled as you sighed and cuddled into his chest.

"How about instead of us going out someone you go change into something comfy and we skip to that movie night?" He asked wiping away the tears that had slipped from you eyes. Smiling, you bite your lip and nodded before running off to change.

Riley:

Everyone said that you and Riley had it best. You guys hardly ever fought but when you did nobody and I mean nobody wanted to be around the two of you. Today was so exception. You and Riley had been bricking the whole entire day over the little stuff.

"Can't you do anything right!" You yelled at your boyfriend was standing across the room from you with crossed arms.

"Me!? How about you!" He shouted back as you growled and threw the closest thing besides you at him. Looking back up at you, you watched as he unclenched and clenched his jaw over and over again.

"Did you just throw that at me?" He asked as you stood there still.

"I know for a fact it wasn't Toby!" You shouted as Toby walked by stopping right where he was. Toby hated when the two of you fought, you were like a sister to him seeing as you a year older than him.

"Oh so now Toby's in this too Y/N!!" He shouted as he walked closer and closer to you as the both of you went on yelling and shouting at each other.

It didn't take long before you were crying in a corner and Riley was standing on the other side of the room with his head in his hands. He hated when you two fought and something about seeing you cry just made his world come crashing down.

"Babe.." He muttered as he kneed down so he was about at your eye level. Still you didn't look up at your boyfriend.

"Y/N, baby come on.." He sighed as he finally sat down and pulled you into his lap. Sighing you rested your head on his chest as he rubbed your back.

"I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean to anger you.." He stated as he kissed your temple making you smile slightly. "I don't even know how any of this started but I want you to know that I'm sorry.." He stated as you looked up into his hazel eyes.

"I'm sorry too.." You mumbled before placing a sweet kiss to his lips.

Toby:

"Your going.." You stated as you stood before your boyfriend as he just looked at you.

"No I'm not.." He stated simply before taken his phone out and opening up twitter. Sighing, you toke away his phone as he jumped up from his seat.

"Hey! Give that back!" He shouted as you shook your head.

"Your not going to get it back Toby! You won't even listen to what I have to say!" You stated as he rolled his eyes not wanting to here it.

You see, your ex boyfriend had invited you to one of his football games. The thing was you and him have been friends for ages, and you weren't not going to support him. He has support through everything you had wanted to do and that included Toby. He was the one that had gotten you the VIP tickets that led you meeting Toby.

"Toby stop being a child!" You shouted as he looked at you taken back, by the sudden out burst.

"Excuse me! I'm not being a child Y/N, I'm trying to protect my relationship which you don't seem to care about as much as I do!" He shouted as you looked at him wide eyed.

"Are you for real? Toby that is the most stupidest thing you could have ever said! We are talking about the guy that got me to meet you!" You stated as he looked at you not saying a word.

"If it wasn't for him, I most likely wouldn't even been here with you right now. He was the one that got me those VIP tickets because he how big of a fan was! The whole car ride to your concert he had to put up with me talking about how much I like you!" You shouted as you heard a chuckled from across the room.

"She got you man.." Connor laughed before sending you a wink. "Just go Toby, you do own the kid a thank you. Let this be a start.' He said before walking away.

Sighing Toby ran a hand through his hair.

"I guess we could go.."