7.7 Magic Mike (Female Version)

Connor:

'You're gonna be a what now?" He asked dropping his fork besides his plate. Your slowly finished chewing before speaking.

"The female version of 'Magic Mike'.." You trailed off as he rolled his eyes and landed back into his seat. He knew you wanted to open up and explore you choices when it came to your career, he just wasn't sure this was the best way to go about it.

"So a stripper?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, couldn't stop the eye roll as it came. She couldn't really understand why he couldn't just be a bit open minded and see where she was coming from.

"You know I've been waiting for something to come along so I can shed that 'child star' image Con.." She mumbled not meeting his eyes knowing full well they were filled with nothing but judgement.

"And you think this is the best way to go?" He questioned. He never wanted her to think he was unsupportive of her, but this was something he wasn't sure about. He wasn't looking at it like in the point of him being jealous but in the fact would this be something she would regret down the road.

"I think so yes.." She nodded as he nodded his head.

"Okay then."

"Okay?"

"As long as this is what you really want then I'll support you all the way."

Smiling she leaned towards hims placing a soft kiss onto his lips before sitting back down.

Riley:

Riley cleared his throat as he entered your dressing room behind you. Slamming the door closed he sat down on one of the chairs as you quickly changed into leggings and a white t-shirt. Closing his eyes he rubbed his temples as he thought back to what he had just watched. He knew it was too late to go back on his word now, but he wasn't thrilled at what he had just saw.

"Are you okay?" You finally asked as you turned to look at your boyfriend who seemed motionless.

"Peachy..." He nodded as he scrolled through his phone not paying you much mind.

"Obliviously things aren't peachy if you're acting this way Ri.." You mumbled as you sat down besides him and turned the chair to face him.

"What could you possibly want me to say?" He huffed as you ruffled your hair a bit and chewed on the inside of your cheek.

"I just want your support.."

"And you have it babe, but you can't expect me to be okay with what I just saw.."

"And I understand that.." You mumbled as you stood up and sat down on his lap. "But what you gotta remember as that you actually have me at the end of the day.." You added as you placed soft kisses on his neck causing him to smile softly.

"Damn right baby..."

Toby:

"Are those safe?" He mumbled watching you walk in the heels they had giving you for the scene you'd just finished filming. It surprised you how supportive Toby has been through out the project so far. Like he had promised he has been there for you as much as he possibly could.

"Of course they're safe Toby.." She giggled sitting down besides him as he pulled her legs up onto his lap. She watched as he ran his finger down the heels before flashing her a wicked grin.

"Wear these for me sometime?" He winked as she blushed and nodded her head pressing a soft kiss onto his lips.

"Of course.."

"I actually really dig the idea of you stripping for me..." He hummed as you let out a loud laugh at his thoughts, causing him to chuckle as well.

"I'm sure you'd love that."

"You know I will.." He winked as you smiled.