2.0 What His Brothers Think Of You

Connor:

You were older than both of the boys, being only a month or two younger than Connor himself. You always looked at the other McDonough boys like little brothers.

Toby thought you were perfect for Connor. When he first met you he was unsure of what to think of the relationship. He heard things about you and he didn't know if he liked you or not. It toke a long time for him to be able to get used to you. He was scared you were going to take his older brother away from him and he didn't like that one bit.

Riley loved you. He liked the fact that you were just like Connor but in female form. He liked that he could talk to you about anything and everything without feeling scared. You were like an older sister, he always wanted an older sister just to annoy them, but instead he got you and he couldn't have been more grateful that you were the one his brother picked because you were perfect for Connor.

Riley:

Both of his parents fell in love with you the moment you guys meet. Sadly the same thing didn't go for this brothers.

Toby at first didn't like you, he felt like you were only with Riley because of who he was. Today had told you multiple times that he didn't like and he wasn't ever going to like. It hurt you at first but you kept it to yourself. After a couple of months when you felt more comfortable in the relationship Toby got to see the real you. Little by little he started to open up to you. Plus you weren't much older than him. He became like a little brother to you ,and you were both together pranking the older ones.

Connor at first was a bit unsure about you guys. It wasn't that he didn't like you, he didn't want to see either of you hurt. Connor was the one that introduced the both of you. He knew that you both had feelings for one another, but he didn't want to see either of you hurt. It toke him a while to expect that fact that you were both dating, but once he was okay the teasing never stopped.

Toby:

Being the youngest Riley and Connor were super picky when it came to Toby's choice of girls.

Riley liked you. He though you both were adorable, though he'd never admit it. He always looked at you like a little sister so he was thrilled once he found out that the both of you were dating. He loved to tease you guys when he would catch you guys having a type of moment.

Connor, didn't like for more than a couple of months. It wasn't because of how you acted or anything, he just felt like you were going to be the one to break little Toby's heart. You tried your best to convinced Connor that you would never do that, he believed you but the fear was still there. It wasn't till you pulled something off amazingly for Toby's birthday that he finally noticed you were the one for his younger brother and he couldn't have been happier.