6.3 He's In The Mood

Connor:

"Babe..." He muttered as I looked up from my book. Smiling he patted the spot before him on my bed as I sighed and pointed at my text book. He groaned a he turned around.

"I know Connor, but I'm almost done..." I pointed as he turned to look at me with a slight smile.

"I'm sorry, I just missed you and it sucks that you're always either to busy with work or school to hang out..." he stated as I sighed and placed my book on the desk before walking over to my bed.

Smiling, he kissed me softly as I ran my hands through his soft blonde hair. Pulling away he sent me wink, chuckling softly he kissed my neck lightly as I pulled him closer.

"I love you..." I stated he landed down pulling me into a heated kiss as I finally gave the attention he wanted and much much more.

Riley:

"Riley can you come help me with this?" I asked him pointing up towards the top of the cabinet. Looking at me he nodded his head as he stood from his spot  and got the glass bowl for me.

"Here you got babe." He smiled as I thanked him with a soft kiss. Smiling he pulled back, placing the bowl on the marble counter. Wrapping his arms around me he kissed me again making the room slightly hotter as the kiss deepened.

I pulled away briefly as he placed me on the counter. I hummed softly at the coolness of the marble against the hotness that we had created. Sighing, I pulled away as he pouted.

"Later, we have to get lunch ready.." I giggled as he hugged me tightly.

Toby:

"But Y/N" He muttered as he followed me into my bedroom as I chuckled at his behavior.

"But nothing Toby, you promised me you'd help me.." I stated as he feel back on my bed looking at me with puppy eyes. Chuckling I placed my hands on my hips as he gave me a full smile.

"You look hot like that.." He stated with a wink as I chuckled at his failed attempts to get me in bed.

"Yeah, no lets go.." I stated throwing him his keys as he groaned and got off the bed mumbling insults as I laughed and kissed his cheeks.