5.1 He Falls Asleep On You

Connor:

"You got your nose pierced?" Your best friend stated as soon as you opened the front door letting him in. You bite your lip waiting for him to continue. "I like it." He chuckled as you smiled at him.

"Thanks, I wasn't so sure about it at first..." You mumbled as Connor sat down. He looked at you confused. "Like I thought it looked wired you know?" You laughed as he nodded.

"Eh, it's a good wired though, it fits your personality." He laughed kissing your cheek as you smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Thank God! I thought you were going to freak out or something." You laughed a she soon joined in.

Riley:

"Umm.."

That was all Riley managed to say the moment he saw you once he was back from Vegas. You weren't sure what to think or what he was even thinking for that matter of fact.

In Riley's eyes you were a sweet and innocent little girl. Sure, you both were dating but he never expected this from you. Toby and Connor had said you looked great.

"Well this is a surprise..." He mumbled as he grabbed your chin and studied your face closely. You were holding your breath looking into his hazel eyes waiting for his full response.

"I like it! It makes you look adorable!" He giggled before placing a sweet kiss on top of your nose making you smile.

Toby:

"It looks wired..." He mumbled as he looked down at you. You couldn't help but feel slightly hurt at his words. You knew he never meant to hurt you but he did.

"I-" You started to say but he cut you off with a slight smile.

"I'm not saying you look bad or anything..." He hummed as you studied his facial expression. "It just wasn't what I was expecting, I see you more as a I wanna get my belly button pierced.." He chuckled making a smile creep it's way onto your face.

"So you like it?"

"No I love it." He smiled kissing you softly.