0.4 Him As A Boyfriend

Start writing your story

Connor:

Connor was the funny guy. Since you first met him you fell for his charm. He was funny and quick. He never upset you while telling a joke. He always found a way to make you laugh, even at the most serious times. You love the affect he has on you. It was a good one and he brought out the better person in you. He was sweet and caring just how you like them. He knew what ticked you off and tired his best not to do it. All in all he was amazing, you wouldn't trade Connor in for anyone in the world. He just had a way of making me feel like everything was perfect when you were with him. You were surrounded by bliss and it was super strong, not that your gonna complain.

Riley:

He was a total gentlemen. Riley always out your needs before his. He always said that the key to a relationship isn't only trust, buts it's learning to put your needs behind and focusing on the one you loves needs. He treated you like a princess always making sure everything was perfect for you. He never wanted nothing but the best. You were his world, so to him you deserved the world. Sure he couldn't always be with you so instead he would shower you with gifts until he saw you again and when he did it was amazing. He would shower you with kisses and 'I love you's. He just wanted you to know how much you meant to him.

Toby:

Though he was shy, he was always talkative around you. You loved hearing his voice as he told you cute pick up lines that would make your heart beat faster. Everyone would tease you about how head over heels you were for him, but you didn't care. In your eyes Toby had no flaws, he just had a way of making you feel like nothing could ever hurt you when you were with him. He just gave you a sense of protection that you've never felt before. You loved how he would cuddle up to you on the couch as you guys laid there either talking to watching a movie. Whatever it was it was perfect and so was the guy that was holding you in his arms.