4.5 Victoria Secret Model

Connor:

Connor I believe would be super proud of you and everything that you have worked for. There won't be a question in mind that he feels awkward knowing that their are pictures of you half naked all over the internet. He would be super proactive of you, but knows that he doesn't need to worry about those other guys that look at you with lust in their eyes. He knows that you love him more than anything and thats enough for him to not be overwhelmed.

Riley:

I think that he would be serious about the whole thing. He won't take it lightly like you would have hoped he would. He was super clingy while out in public with you. He would have a fear that you would find someone better than him and that was more worthy of you love. There would be no doubt in his mind of how happy he was that you actually lived up to fulfill your dreams. He would be at each and everyone of your fashion shows and would always be supportive.

Toby:

I think that Toby would be the most concerned. He would feel so awkward that people had seen you half naked. He'd always want to make sure that you were near him while out in public. Every guy that just as much looked at you in a way he didn't like he'd give them the stink eye. In other words if looks could kill each and every single one of them would be dead. But I feel like he would be the most supportive. He'd feel like he owned you for being so supportive of him that he'd return the favor.