7.6 You Walk In On Them

Connor:

He didn't expect it. You weren't suppose to be over for another hour or two, so to say he was extremely embarrassed at the fact that you'd just walked in on him rubbing himself wasn't something he was oddly proud about. You couldn't help but be rather flushed yourself that you had just seen your best friends penis. But you being you cracked a joke and quickly the tension faded and everything was back to normal with the two of you.

Riley:

You were a bit shocked at the fact that you had just walked in on your boyfriend of six months pleasing himself. He was slightly flustered as you stood on the foot of the bed where he was now buried deep under the blankets. You couldn't help the giggles that would escape your lips as he would groan and throw a pillow in your direction.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about." You would assure him as you laid down besides him and helped him out with his little problem.

Toby:

"Stop please.." He mumbled as he rubbed his face in both embarrassment and anger. Rolling your eyes you'd cuddle closer to him pressing a soft kiss onto his flushed cheeks.

You had walked in on him pleasing himself, which soon lead to the both of you in bed. It wasn't something that you would ever thought would happen but it was something you hoped would happen. He rolled his eyes as he leaned down to press his lips against yours.

"I swear to God Y/N, if you tell anyone about it..." he trailed off as you placed a kiss onto lips shutting him up quickly.

"I won't say a word Toby. Your secret is safe with me."