1.2 Joan's Thoughts About You

Connor:

She thought you were a very sweet girl. She love how well you got along with her other children, including Tank. Though she was nervous, she felt like you and Connor were going a bit to fast. She loved that fact that you could talk to her about anything and everything. She loved that you were responsibly and kept Connor's head screwed on tightly. She had no complaints about you what so ever.

Riley:

At first, she wasn't so sure. She felt like Riley was giving more in the relationship than you were. After awhile she got to know you better and you were loved by her. She liked the fact that you and Riley evened each other out. You both had a passion, even though it was two different things it was something that could get a conversation stated. She liked the fact that you were easy going, but the one thing she didn't fail to notice is the love that her little boy had for you, and she loved that you returned that love equally if not even more.

Toby:

The moment Toby introduced the both of you, she fell for you. She loved that you were able to bring Toby out of his she'll a bit. She liked the fact that you made him happy, but most importantly you made him a even better person than he was before. She had nothing bad to say about you, you were truly perfect for her youngest son. As much as she hated to see him grow up she loved that he had picked you to be his girlfriend and not somebody else.