7.4 He Masturbates

Connor:

Biting his lip softly, he's hand pumped his hard length as the thought of her hers moving to the beat of the music. Since the party last night Connor couldn't get the way Y/N's hips were moving to the sound of the beat of the music bring him to this.

Groaning softly, he threw his head back softly moaning her name as he stroked hard imaging it was her hands working wonders. Rubbing his tip softly he hissed as he felt the pre-cum. It wasn't long till he was a mess and was final able to release.

Riley:

He was on Instagram, till a certain picture caught his attention. Y/N had been at the beach the day before with her friends and posted a picture. She posted a picture of her smiling with the ocean as her background.

He groaned as he felt the tighten of his boxers. Quickly taken them off he toke his hard length in his hands pump in a slow motion and closing his eyes as that picture came to mind and his movements fastened. Rollin his eyes back the amount of pleasure taken over his body before he was finally able to release.

Toby:

Grunting softly, Toby pumped himself in a soft and steady mention throwing his head back as he was finally finding a way to release. His movements quicken as your face popped into his mind and the tight dress you were wearing last night.

Running his thumb through his tip as his other hands worked up and down his length his breath hitch as he felt him getting closer and closer to his climax.