4.6 Sad Moments

Connor:

Follow sprees.

Those two words killed you inside. Looking back at your boyfriend who was following as many fans back as he could. You didnt want to say anything because you knew it would distract him, but at the same time you felt like you at lest had to say something.

"Connor? Is is fair?" You mumbled as you went through the hashtag seeing so many fans begging for his follow but not getting it. You knew he didn't mean to skip a few along the way it just happens.

"Is what fair?" He questioned as you groaned and bite you lip. This always upset you even though you couldn't understand why. You knew how it felt trying to get a follow from you idol and it wasn't easy.

"Like I know you and your brothers do this as a way to thank them, but did you ever think about the fans that honestly tweet you guys non stop during these and still don't get that follow?"

"You know we try are best.." He mumbled understanding where you were coming from.

'Just please wait a while and you will see.."

Riley:

"I miss him.."

I sighed as she cuddled deeper into my side as we stood before the spot he was laying in. The spot where we stood almost a year ago when his life was taken away from him.

"I miss him too.." I mumbled kissing her forehead. I may not have known him long but I knew him long enough that he left a impact on my life. I wasn't just going to forget him.

"Do you think he'd want this?" She finally asked as she laid down the flowers that he'd always gift her with. I sighed looking down into her glossy eyes shaking my head.

"I'd think he'd want us to be happy. He wouldn't want us to be crying over something that wasn't in our hands. He would want us all to move on but not forget about the good times. He'd want us to live out our dreams."

Toby:

"I miss you.." She mumbled as he smiled laying down flat on the bed. She giggled as he sent her a goofy look.

"I miss you too babe.." He sighed as he ran a hand through his hair, making it go flat just the way you like it. He smiled as you sighed and threw your head back.

"I'm counting down the days till your back.."

"And I'm counting down the days till I can hold you in my arms.."