"i don't want to cross lines with you and make you uncomfortable penelope."

she leaned down pressing her lips to his, "there are no lines with you johnny."

she pulled her sweater up a little to allow herself to climb onto his lap straddling him, his hands immediately darting to the top of her thighs and her back. her body movements and the way she was kissing him were very different, her body wanted him, but she kissed him gently - like they would kiss in public.

she disconnected their lips and looked into his eyes, she noticed his pupils had dilated further reassuring his need for her.

"how much do you want me?" she whispered pushing her body closer to his.

he put his lips on hers desperately, and in between soft kisses spoke, "so much."

"what would you do to me?" she asked internally cringing at her attempt of arousing him. she started kissing down his neck, she heard his breath hitch and he held tighter onto her hips.

"id kiss you slowly, make you know how much i love you. then i'd undress you and show your body just how much i love it too - id touch you gently, so gently it'd make you crave more, and then i'd make you feel how much i love you."

she felt herself become hot with his words savouring the sexy moment.

"will you show me?"

he didn't reply. he didn't have to. he stood up without her leaving his neck, her arms around his shoulders and he turned them both around lying her on her back in the centre of the bed. he crawled in between her legs and used his hands to run up and down her sides underneath her sweater.

he brought his mouth back up to hers, his neck tingled from the mark she'd probably left and her lips met his eagerly but he pulled back a little, "not so quickly baby," he breathed. he wanted to savour this moment, make her come to her complete whits end with his teasing and pace. she nodded leaning up to him again catching his lips, slowly, like he wanted. he swiped his tongue across her lip and she gladly accepted.

he was moving agonisingly slow but she couldn't help but enjoy him working her up.

she moved her hands from the back of his neck to the top of his button up shirt and began undoing them. once completing this she pushed it off his shoulders making him break away from her lips and shake it off throwing it to the ground. she looked down johns body gently placing her hands onto his chest, when she noticed a thin silver chain, she flicked the pendant at the end of it between her fingers, he came back down meeting her lips and she reciprocated happily. she hadn't noticed the necklace before but right now didn't seem like the right time to talk about it.

she groaned when john pulled away again but was put at ease when he pulled her sweater off with the assistance of her lifting up for him. he threw it to the ground with the rest of the clothing and eyed her entire body with lust clouding his vision.

he lingered over the bruises a little longer before deciding on something.

he picked up her hand and she watched him intently as he started kissing down her arm.