NINETY ONE

this is a naughty naughty chapter so if you get uncomfortable pls skip, it doesn't get dirty until after they've eaten dinner so you can stop reading there x⚠️

wednesday 30th may

john

"pen i've really gotta go," john whined finally giving into her hold on him

"pen i've really gotta go," john whined finally giving into her hold on him. his back faced her but her arms were wrapped around his waist. she groaned tiredly tightening her grip on him.

"but i'm gonna be all alone," she pouted under the bed sheets.

he turned around to see her head buried into the blanket, he put his arm under the blanket and around her waist, "it's my last day," he whispered, "and then i'm all yours."

she sighed peeking her head out of the fabric, "i'm gonna have nothing to do all day," she groaned snuggling her head into his bare chest.

he played with her hair, "just one more day baby," he kissed her forehead, "but i really have to get ready for work right now."

he pried her hands off him and sat on the edge of their bed rubbing his eyes. today was johns last day before he left for two weeks for their holiday, it was an agreement between him and the headteacher if john could teach extra curricular activity for the remainder of the year which was only a month - completely unpaid. john didn't mind, he loved his students, he was only twenty one so they weren't much younger than him which meant he had an advantage in understanding the kids and being there friend as well as their teacher. sometimes he found it strange that he'd gotten the job at such a young age but most of the faculty at the school were mid twenties to late thirties and it was one of the best schools in this part of london. he was thinking for extra curricular he could help his students understand the world of art outside of school, teach them about music and literature as well as the basic painters, he was hoping penelope would come in to talk a little about photography but he hadn't asked her yet.

he sat tiredly in his own world for a few minutes before feeling two hands trail down his arms and a head rest on his shoulder from behind. he rested his head on top of hers for a minute until she gently kissed the back of his neck - she was slow and he always loved how she would have this mind blowing effect on his from these small things - he found them very sensual and he got quickly aroused at her lips touching him like this. but right now he knew he didn't have the time.

"pen," he breathed, she knew exactly what she was doing to him - he knew that she knew because as he tried to move slightly her tongue softly started to caress his skin. he sighed knowing she'd won and tilted his head unwillingly.

after a minute he realised he really couldn't do this at this moment, "penelope stop," he said with much more authority in his voice. he knew that she had to stop because he didn't have the strength to walk away.