NINETY SEVEN

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

continued

the big day

the day had gone so much better than penelope and john could've ever dreamed. the time had just gotten to one in the morning and all the guests were dispersing to their bedrooms or leaving to a nearby hotel. john, penelope, pete, charlotte, anne and her husband were the only ones staying at the inn.

"goodnight sweetheart," anne spoke as she hugged penelope, at the moment the group of people staying at the inn were saying their good nights, "mrs lennon looks good on you," she winked pulling back and kissing her cheek.

"goodnight anne, i love you."

"love you too."

pete and charlotte soon after said their good nights and left penelope and john on their own in the hallway. their room was right on the other side of the inn in a more secluded area for the 'honeymoon suite'.

"finally i have you all to myself," john whispered in her ear from behind wrapping his arms around her waist, he placed a kiss on her jawline and she shivered. it felt like a lifetime ago since they were touching like this.

"from now on and forever," she whispered back putting her hands on top of his and running them up and down his arms - he'd pushed his shirt sleeves up and his blazer was wrapped around her shoulders from when they went and stood outside saying goodbye.

she began leading them to their bedroom and clumsily opened the door - she almost felt nervous to be alone with him - not for any other reason than she was finally mrs lennon and she could feel how their lust for each other made the air around them thick. he pushed the door shut behind him and locked it before turning to face her, she had walked over to the bed and was feeling the fabric of the bed sheets - they were soft and a black colour, there was a silk baby pink comforter at the bottom of the bed, the curtains were blackout too. the room was large, it had a leather dark green sofa with a glass coffee table in front of it. the coffee table had a thank you card on addressed to mr and mrs lennon. penelope walked over to it picking it up and swiping her finger over the writing, she couldn't hide the smile as she saw her new name penelope-anne lennon.

"what are you smiling at?" john asked from behind her, she didn't turn to look at him but she felt his presence over her shoulder looking at what she was looking at, his breath tickled her neck and goosebumps rose over her body.

his hand came into contact with her arm and brushed down it until he swiped the name just like she was doing with his finger against hers, "do you like your new name my love?" he whispered and she knew his face had turned to her side profile, she could smell the faint whiskey on his breath - she'd realised this was very much turning into a craving of hers. only the smell though. john had caught onto this and in their no sex phase he'd tried to make her crack by every now and again drinking a glass of whiskey and turning her on with the smell - it worked but she never put out in any way.

she closed her eyes and dropped her head back onto johns shoulder, "i love it," she finally replied fluttering her eyes open and tilting her face towards him.

his eyes wandered down her face before landing on her lips, "you wore the red lipstick like i asked," he whispered. she turned her body so there were about fifteen centimetres between the two of them.