NINETY FIVE

9th september 1962

john

john had noticed that along with penelope's new pregnancy, she had her good days and her bad days

john had noticed that along with penelope's new pregnancy, she had her good days and her bad days. her good days were the normal old days - she would be happy and smiley and she'd love to talk to john and laugh with him, she wanted to kiss him and touch him as much as possible but her bad days were very bad.

they would either go something along the lines of her getting upset over the tiniest things and crying for a very long time or she'd be extremely pissed off with everything. everything john said wouldn't be good enough and she'd get angry and not talk to him all day - it made her feel extremely guilty but she couldn't get out of this rut.

she and john both thought that it was because she was stressed about their wedding and the planning that had been going into it. they'd set the date for the twenty ninth of september in a small chapel in cornwall - caleb had suggested it saying that was where sabrina had spoken about getting married at when they were together, they were going to have a small ceremony and then go to an inn only a little bit away from the chapel to celebrate and stay the night. they'd already sent the invitations to people they wanted there and all that was left now was the clothing and that was what her and john were doing with their days today. pete and charlotte were driving down and they were going to separate and go dress and suit shopping.

penelope was currently lying on their sofa in one of her bad moods and was waiting for john to join her in the living room. she was feeling sad today, she'd realised just how awful she'd been treating john and she hated herself for it.

john waltzed in wearing blue jeans and a black shirt, his hair was a mess on his head and his black framed glasses were on his nose. he looked sexy.

another thing was that penelope was very horny. like all the time.

"hey mama how you feeling?" he asked lifting her feet up and sitting next to her putting her feet back onto him.

she shrugged continuing to play with the little ribbon bow at the front of her dress on her chest, she looked up to his face finding his eyes already watching her with nothing but care and curiosity for what was going on in her head. they sat in an uncomfortable silence for a few minutes before penelope spoke up.

"are you still going to think i'm beautiful when i'm fat?" the randomness made john chuckle before he realised she was being serious.

"babe you're carrying my baby, i'm only gonna find you more and more beautiful the more you grow."

since she'd found out she was pregnant john had treated her nothing less than a princess. he was always doing things for her and making sure she was happy, it frustrated her sometimes because she'd still like to be independent but she'd be lying if she said she didn't like his caring side becoming more prominent. she turned her head to the side away from his burning gaze and mindlessly caressed her stomach, "i'm sorry," she whispered, "i've been such a bitch to you."