EIGHTY FOUR

continued day

penelope

"so he said that he loves you too but how'd he take the whole baby thing?" penelope asked to charlotte in the back garden whilst pete and john went out to get more take out food.

charlotte smiled giddily, "when i told him i was pregnant, he didn't freak out or anything, nothing like i expected anyway - he, he's so excited pen, he said that his mum and dad are gonna be really happy which is good because i don't think my parents will be best pleased," she laughed half heartedly, "but right now i don't care. i'm so happy, i'm pregnant and i'm in love, it might not of come at the right time or order for that matter but i wouldn't change it for the world."

penelope was so over the moon happy for charlotte, she hugged her again.

"i just can't believe he took it so well."

john

"mate i'm having a fucking baby, like my very own human child with charlotte, how fucking crazy is that!?" pete exclaimed to john like a small child himself. john couldn't believe how happy pete was, he wasn't the smallest bit scared by the situation, he was so confident in himself and charlotte that he didn't need to be worried. the whole them being very young and having a child was particularly frightening but pete couldn't help but feel mostly positive to the news.

"absolutely crazy," john replied punching petes shoulder, "congratulations mate."

AN LIT SO SHORT JUST TO KINDA WRAP UP THIS EVENT