Chapter 19

This is a #brutasha chapter and as a warning, its smutty ya'll. You have been warned lol. I plan to put more of this throughout the book so if you don't like it, skip it I guess.
Bruce P.O.V

Tony and Callie are arriving at some point today and though I'm excited to see the kid, I'm a little nervous that Tony might make things weird between Nat and I.
We haven't had any physical interactions like we did at Tony's place a few weeks ago, but there's definitely been some flirting going on. Atleast I think that's what's been going on... like I'd told her, it's been a long time since I've had any kind of physical relationship with a woman. The "other guy" made that kind of thing impossible; but with Natasha it's different, he's different with her.

I'm laying in bed, my arms hooked above my head, fighting the urge to get up and waltz down the hall into her living quarters. I sigh, rolling onto my side, and grab my phone of the bedside table.

'I'll just text her' I decide, pulling up her name in my contacts.

"Hey..." I type, "I can't stop thinking about you."
I shake my head, deleting the last part and leaving myself with the "hey" , my thumb hovering over the send button. I run a hand through the mop of curls on my head and quickly press the button, squeezing my eyes shut as I do so.

After a moment I hear the 'ding' of a text message so I slowly blink my eyes open to reveal a 'Hi, whats up?' on my screen.

Suddenly feeling very juvenile I respond, "Not much, I'm still in bed... I just felt like talking to you." I hit send before I can second guess myself.

"Haha, you're cute. What did you want to talk about?"

I can feel myself blushing, which is ridiculous, I'm a grown ass man acting like I'm in middle school; but I like the idea of her thinking that I'm cute so I type back, "Oh, I don't know... what are you doing right now?"

"I'm just laying in bed, I was about to take a shower though when you texted me." Suddenly I'm imagining her wrapped in a towel, lying back on her bed with her beautiful red hair splayed out behind her.

I swallow, suddenly grateful I don't have to speak because I'm not sure if actual words would come out.

"Oh." Is all I type.

"Oh?"

"Sorry, you probably want to take your shower then hey?" I reply, feeling foolish for my daft response.

"Oh no? It's alright. I'd much rather talk to you 😉." Her text is followed by a picture that she's clearly just taken of herself. Her left arm is wrapped behind her head and her right is stretched across her body so that she has to turn to the left to face the camera. I can see from the photo that she is indeed wearing a towel and the angle of her arm is compromising the structure of it wrapped around her body. Her right breast is slightly spilling out so the towel seems to just be covering the nipple.
When I finally manage to pull my eyes away from the bottom of the photo, I'm drawn to her lips which are parted slightly in a smirk, her green eyes hooded and sultry.

I can feel myself hardening under the sheets. As I shakily try to text back. "Okay. Would you rather...talk...in person?" I quickly hit that green button before I lose my nerve.

It takes a moment before she responds and I begin to think I've pushed too far, but then my phone let's out a ding accompanied by the words.
"Ok...be there in a second."
My stomach responds with butterflies and I jump out of bed and race to the bathroom, my boxers stretched out like a tent in front of me. I quickly brush my teeth and vault myself back into the bed.
I'm so nervous and excited all at once, and then I hear it, 2 quick taps on the door.

Natasha P.O.V

I slowly open the door to Bruce's room, looking around quickly to make sure no one sees me going in dressed in nothing but a towel.
When I enter the room I see him sitting in his bed, leaning against the headboard, his cheeks are flushed and his lips are slightly wet. "You brushed your teeth too?" I ask laughing quietly.

He grins sheepishly and nods, moving to get out of the bed.

I quickly hold up my hand, "wait, stay there." His eyes look unsure but he goes back to his previous position, he runs a hand through his dark tousle of curls and I slowly lift my hand to the corner of my towel that is keeping my outfit together.
His eyes widen as I let the towel drop to the floor revealing my naked body. The desire in his face as his eyes make their way up and down my body makes me stomach flop and a wetness between my legs.

I slowly walk towards him and I can see his bare chest rise and fall with more speed, his eyes take me up and down licking his lips when they arrive to my hairless lower region and pausing again at my breasts. I see him gulp and slowly reach a hand up to me; I lower myself to sit on the edge of the bed and from the angle behind the duvet I can see his arousal bulging under the sheets and for a moment I wonder if he can see how wet I am.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers, drawing my eyes back to his deep brown ones, "I want to kiss you." He licks his lips as he glances down at mine. My heart warms, most men would just want to start with the physical part but Bruce is so different than any man I've ever met.

I put my hand on his cheek and pull myself down to meet my lips to his, our mouths moving slowly with eachother, I tangle my fingers into his hair gently tugging at the curls. His tongue is cold and minty and I find myself needing more, so I gently bite down on his lip causing him to moan.

I pull away slightly, and position myself over his lap so my sensitive spot is hovering inches above his.
"I want you to touch me Bruce," I whisper into his ear as I take his left hand in mine and raise it to my breast, using his index and thumb to lightly pinch my nipple.
"Here," I groan, and then I take his right hand and bring it to the wetness between my legs and expertly rub his fingers against myself.

I begin palming Bruce through the sheets and he closes his eyes moaning my name causing my stomach to flip, and suddenly I need more. I pull the sheet in between us down and quickly do the same with his black boxers to reveal his length. I stifle a gasp at the size of him. The pink of his erection is slick with precum and I slide my thumb across it causing him to jump, before shifting myself and guiding it into myself.

"Oh my god!" Bruce gasps, squeezing my hips as I rock them back and forth.

"Bruce," I groan, "you feel amazing!" I begin to feel that familiar heat rising in my stomach, and I know I'm getting close. I buck my hips against him allowing the sensation to take hold of my body, crying out as I reach that pinnacle, and not even a split second later he is filling me as his body stiffens beneath mine.

Once we've both come down from our euphoria he wraps his arms around me and we stay that way, holding each other for what feels like hours.

"I love you," he says quietly, breaking the silence.

"I love you too," I whisper back.