*Chapter 53

*Smut warning*
I don't usually put these in but this whole chapter is smutty so... But let's be real.... by now ya'll know I'm crass as fuck (but maybe in a tasteful way? LOL) so let's not have
anymore of these 😂

 by now ya'll know I'm crass as fuck (but maybe in a tasteful way? LOL) so let's  not have anymore of these 😂

Steve P.O.V

I get to my door and pause my hand over the handle, behind this door is a woman, waiting for me. There are condoms in my pocket. I've never been so simultaneously excited and nervous. Teeth gritted, I swing the door open.

Maria is sitting on the edge of my bed, completely naked, and I am floored. "Steve, finally." Her legs are spread slightly and I can see the soft pink folds peeking out and I find myself unable to pull my eyes away. My breathing is heavy and my whole body starts to tingle.

"I, uh, hi," I stammer finally looking up at her face, and I find her smirking as she stands. Her eyes graze down my body, lingering at my nether region where my jeans are doing nothing to hide my arousal. Her tongue darts out over her lips and I have a sudden desperation to know what it would feel like to be in her mouth, to have that tongue exploring my sensitive areas.

I look at the goose bumps forming on her skin and I slide my eyes over her small, perky breasts. Her nipples are firm, aroused by the cold. She notices me looking and brings her hand up to fondle one. I'm overwhelmed, like I could cum just from watching her.

"Here," she grabs my hand and presses it to her breast and my stomach flips, I've never touched one before. I can feel her stiff bud, firm against my palm.

I feel like I'm going to split my jeans. I'm so hard it's uncomfortable and it's all I can do to keep from shoving my hand down my pants. I squirm uncomfortably, rubbing my free palm over my bulge and she grins tipping her chin up to mine.

"Do you want me to touch you?" She whispers and I slowly nod so she kisses me, slow and intimate. Her hand pushes against my hard on, teasing me through the fabric.

The groan it emits is embarrassingly loud. Heat rushes to my groin, and it occurs to me that I might not make it. I gulp, and push my hips forward into her hand. "Please." I beg, rubbing myself against her palm.

She tsks me but there is a playful smile on her lips so I know she's enjoying my desperation.

"Steve, pinch my nipples," she purrs, taking my fingers and doing the motion for me.

I feel that familiar sensation and curse myself. At this rate she won't even get me out of my pants. She wraps her hand around me, as best she can through the denim, and begins stroking my length. "Maria, I'm going to..."

"Yes, Captain?" The way she whispers my ranking is so sultry it sends my head spinning. She slips her hand down the front of my jeans and squeezes my erection through the boxers.

"Oh my god!" I groan, my testicles seizing as I cum hard into my pants, convulsing so violently I have to grab her shoulder for support.

"Oh!" Maria steps back, her eyes wide in surprise as she looks between me and her damp palm.