Chapter 63

Natasha P.O.V

I'm woken to the smell of coffee, wafting under my nose. I blink my eyes open and Bruce's lips press to mine, "good morning beautiful."

"Good morning, " I yawn and sit up, the blankets pooling around my naked waist.

"Last night was fun," he grins, handing me my mug.

"Mhmm," I hum, sipping the steamy beverage.

He reaches a hand up to fondle my bare breasts, "in for round four?"

"No, sorry babe, I'm sore, " I laugh and then pull apart his house coat, "besides, it doesn't look like you're ready either."

He chuckles and pulls the folds of the fuzzy fabric back together, "I was sort of kidding, though I could probably get up if I really tried, " he winks at me and then kisses my lips, "I'm going to take a shower." He slips off his robe and throws it over the bed, striding naked to the bathroom.

He's peeing when the door swings open, "Auntie, " squeals the baby as she launches herself into my bed, I have to hastily place my mug on the coffee table so she doesn't jostle it's contents and burn me.

"Good morning baby," I laugh and then call at Bruce, "you forgot to lock the door!"

"Oh shit!" He chuckles, looking over his shoulder.

"You naked Uncle, " Callie giggles, pointing at his bottom. "And Auntie naked," she says straddling my lap. "What deez called?" She asks, patting my breasts, and then pressing my nipple as if it were a button.

Bruce laughs out loud, "those are boobies!"

"Boobies!" Callie howls and then lifts her oversized night shirt revealing her skinny legs and torso, her bottom enveloped in a pull up diaper, "I don't have boobies."

"One day you will," I tell her, tickling her bare tummy. "Where's Daddy?" I ask, hoping to send her off to him until there's a little less nakedness happening in our room.

"Dada and Uncle Stevie sleeping."

"Together?" Bruce turns around quizzically.

Callie nods , "Uncle sad, so Dada cuddle him."

I glance nervously at Bruce, and he grimaces and shrugs. I decide to create a distraction, "Auntie has to go potty, do you?" She nods so I lift her up and carry her into the bathroom.

As she's peeing she stares unabashedly between my legs, "what's that?" She asks, poking my vulva, personal space does not exist in Callie's world, and I suppose it never really has.

"You're just full of questions today," Bruce laughs as he climbs into the shower.

"It's Auntie's vagina, " I tell her, and then promptly grab my housecoat off the hook to cover myself. Tony's been very clear that he doesn't want anyone having extreme reactions about nudity around Callie, so we all just let her ask questions while trying to maintain some modesty.

"Bajeena!" Callie says, looking down at herself on the toilet. "Uncles and Dada don't have those, " she scrunches her nose at me, and then glances at the shower.

"No you're right, they have penises."

"Beenitz," she nods seriously. "Uncle like boobies?" She yells at the shower and pats my chest.

"Oh yeah, " Bruce pokes his head out from behind the curtain and winks at me, I scoff and flip him off and then proceed to help Callie off the toilet and wash her hands.

"Uncle Stevie likes boobies?"

Bruce howls with laughter, so hard that I begin to worry he may slip, "yep! And so does Dada and Uncle Thor!"