*Chapter 59

Here's a little #stony warning
I've written several chapters like this but haven't published them because it felt weird 😂 Mostly because I actually don't want them to be a couple, atleast not yet, but I feel like this works... let me know if you want more of it or if you're not into that at all. ✌️

Steve P

Steve P.O.V

I took Callie outside to play, I'm just so angry at Tony I couldn't stand to be there any longer.

I put the little girl on the ground and retrieve a soccer ball from the bin, "here Pumpkin, Uncle will kick the ball for you, " I say, trying to make my voice sound light.

Callie's eyes flash blue and she walks up to me, her face serious, "Uncle grumpy."

I sigh and squat down, lifting her into my arms. "A little bit," I admit, "but not with you."

"Be happy," she whispers, holding my face in her tiny hands.

"I'll try, now, go get that ball." I wink at her and put her down. I give the black and white orb a good kick, sending it soaring.

Callie claps and squeals as she runs after it, much faster than she should be able to. We do this for a good 20 minutes before she brings back the ball, looking quite sulky. "Uncle, I hungry," she pouts, throwing herself into my legs. I smack myself in the forehead, of course she's hungry, I pulled her away from her dinner.

"Okay Pumpkin, let's go in. " I take her hand and we go back into the house. As soon as we're inside Callie shakes my hand off and runs up the wall, vaulting herself to ceiling and crawling above my head.

"Race Uncle?" She says, giving me a mischievous look.

This must be something Thor does. "Okay fine. Ready, set, go!" I start running and she giggles, crawling across the roof like a spider. She's so fast when she's using her powers that I have to actually run to keep up with her.

By the time we get to the kitchen I'm laughing hard at her adorable little giggles.

"I win Uncle, I win!" She squeals, dropping herself down into my arms.

"You did it!" I say, tickling her. "Okay, dinner..."
I open the fridge and find our plates there, tin foiled for storage.

I rip off the crinkly, silver paper and throw the dishes in the microwave. Once they're finished I sit her down and we eat our food.

"So Callie, I don't want you to stop playing with Cooper, " I tell her.

"But Dada..." she begins but I cut her off.